🌸Why...?🧸

Mainly the last part this is au where they live between humans and gods/demigods so that the kids can go to school the kids are 3 toddlers if you will

You can't tell me Bryan wouldn't do this—
Low key kinda short I do explain some stuff at the end so...

Read and Enjoy.
I'm in your walls.

Inpu at Bryan after this:

——————————————————Inpu's POV——————————————————

——————————————————
Inpu's POV
——————————————————

"Three kid stroller are a gift from the gods..." I sighed, has I was sitting into the passenger seat, my husband put his hand on my thigh and started to stork it. If my tails were out they would be wagging, and he knew it he pouted "I love every bit of you but I still miss your tails." He turned and cranked the car before his hand back on my thigh. All I could do was laugh and simultaneously glow bright red from blush, before pulling into the road he grabbed my hand and pulled it to his face, gently kissing it a few times.

I was glad he did because ohhhhh boy was I nervous. This was the toddlers first day/form of school, and they had a bake sale (ofc Bryan was quick to jump on helping with it) The drive to the school was a bit and we laughed a bit just enjoying the others company, has the three babies laid asleep in their car sits.

That peace didn't last for long, this one woman kept nagging about how Bryan was just trying to up do everyone by bring so many things, I knew why she was mad the place that Bryan helped with his stuff was actually really busy which we didn't expect because we were still very new to this stuff. I can't blame the people his cooking is delicious,I would and will eat it for the rest of my life.

When the noise picked up Lotus whimped and Femi started to sob, out features were hidden but their affects were always gonna stay, the already loud noise must of scared them (it would any child but unable being a kid in that situation but the crying is literally 20% percent or more louder)

Which really pushed Bryan's buttons, but he swallowed his pride and helped me calm the kids, than he looked at me and said.

"Can I have a meltdown in the pda bakesale?"

"Why...?"

"To make Linda look like a even bigger bitch than she is now for making them cry."

"No."

"Hmph..."

He pouted at me, I chuckled and told him to turn around, turns out everyone saw her make them cry so a few parents and teachers chewed her out over her behavior.
——————————————————
When uploading gets slow on any of my books it's not because I'm quitting.I'm too invested in these fandoms that I will probably still this and other books when I got gray hair,School is just beating the shit out of me and I do plan to start working in other fandoms, but this will still be update, I just have some other fandom brainrot to tend to.
Love you My Scubbies <3