🌓Don't You Believe?🌊

Finally the thing that has been eating at me since who knows I don't keep count

—————————————Don't you believe?
Don't you think that someday soon you'll be able to see your beloved again?
For most the answer is yes, we seek ultimate joy in the end, though how we get there is different depending on person. At least you can have hope, even if there's no real way, sometimes you know that for how you're so wired the last you'll see your lover is with tear shot eyes, head banged against cold hard stone paths, and weak smile that held so many memories.

That held you together.

Till death due is part is a rather sad view to some, it's worse when you are death, and it makes the biggest impact when it's the only thing that separates you, the only thing that will ever separate you.

Don't you believe that children are the purest life?

Haven't you healed thank to their mere existence, knowing their breathing, as their small hearts bump against you after running around.

Don't you believe that in the night when you make one last check on them to ensure that their well, you swear your lover is in the window watching by them?

Don't you believe that seeing them hurt, seeing bridges by burned and all the work you put in for the worst of the worst suddenly and violently be so easily given away?

Don't you believe your crying heart, when nothing seems right and can't probably word all that mean to the 3 people who you hold close has your own?

Don't you believe that the worst to have happen is to be the same has the man you despised to call father?

Don't you believe me?

Sometimes I don't.

"Sometimes I wonder if it's my fault, perhaps if I wasn't here something anything could change..."

"Don't say that."

Inpu met his siblings gaze, they had been listening to his spiral, a shoulder to weep on.

"He may physically be...gone. But he loved you, he kept going for you."

They spoke carefully, as though in deep remembrance of an old conversation, as though the words once fell against their ears, that only they could hear. Though their face had little expression Inpu could see a soft dimple give the faint smile away.

Don't you believe, that only one think can break the cold reach of death, don't you believe that strongest of forces comes from the goddess we view in such a weak and often belittling way?

Would you believe that Love can beat death?

Would you believe that love could cure even a madman? Is it even mad to bring back the dead?  To see your lover follow you as he always would.

Would you believe me, if I said I did?

Because I did and here I have left my research, though pray my descendants nor friends face this, should they ever lend them this.

Don't you believe that loneliness is worse of all deaths?
—————————————
I'm sorry I've been trying to make them longer but I also don't wanna make them drag 😭

Trying to get my quality back up and better in general. <3

 <3