🌊Misunderstood Beauty🤍

So I just realized but if the POV box looks out of place just know it fits my screen bc I have the largest font size.

Anyway HC is by the
Lovely: Kawaiime4410

The hc is: (Mario and Kay's son) (who KC named Oliver, is one of the few people who don't seem off put at first but Atlas's "scarier features"

First context:
Since Xylo isn't actually popular with the gods, they set up a system where Kay comes back and is basically the "principal" or the main counselor, she overs she everything and can stay on neutral terms with the other deties. The other counselor, even (in Greek being Xylo)

But a meeting comes up, Ana's aloe of the people involved also have kids in camp so Bryan offered babysit them all.

((Mario and Kay adopted Teras you can't change my mind bc Ik I'm right 😍)
—————————————
            Narrator's
            POV

—————————————After all of us played some full group games everyone spilt up into a group; Lotus, Dina,and Teras were still running about, seeing them have that much energy made me even more tired

—————————————
After all of us played some full group games everyone spilt up into a group; Lotus, Dina,and Teras were still running about, seeing them have that much energy made me even more tired. Femi, Daisy, and Roja were sitting under the patio reading, talking every now and again when an interesting part hit.
Oliver and Danny sat in the living room, but after some time Danny eased to sleep. They were the youngest so it made sense, but for Atlas he was with his dad, he enjoyed being beside him, even with his other father he just enjoyed being close.

Bryan found it adorable, he adored how much he was like Inpu in such simple yet obvious ways, cold but than also incredibly clingy personality was just one of those things.

Soon Oliver grew bored and sat in the kitchen with Atlas, he was asking all sorts of questions about Atlas:

Like his split hair, the birthmarks each child had, the talons, wings, horns, how his hands and feet were padded like a paw, his sharp canines, and small whimpers, growls, or yips.

He was curious child, a brave one, for Atlas it was new almost unwelcomed because of how strange it was. He had been complimented by Family many times before before, but he was used to the reaction of fear, even after some knew him for a long time, they could never adjust to his aura the same has his family could.

The child would laugh, and try to touch his wings, or elf ears, or maybe run the padded parts of Atlas, and shockingly his body allowed  it. There was no reaction or "why?" But instead just acceptance, he didn't fear what Atlas was or looked like, he simply saw a question mark and someone who had the answer.

They do say things that are "strange" is just misunderstood beauty.
—————————————