⚜️"Was Destoryed,"🌊

"Venus planet of love was destroyed by global warming. Did its people want to much too? Did it's people want of much."

I know I know,
1) another Mitsiki song?
Yes.

2)Reusing "Nobody"
Yes.

Inspired by: Kawaiime4410
Support them or I will take your knee privileges. 🥰

Someone having the hots for Inpu.

Bryan worried was he wasn't pretty enough for Inpu during the Beach Party...
This takes place a day before Inpu visits Bryan's manor for the first time.

TW: Heavy body gore
You have been warned
—————————————

TW: Heavy body gore You have been warned —————————————

_______________________

He had been bringing food for Inpu and Magnus, they had both grown tired of the sweet taste their dorm mates had, so Bryan thought to help them a bit it worked out for him because he grew up in a rather big family so smaller portions were still a work in progress.

He had developed feelings for Inpu which usually was common for the Aphrodite child, but this wasn't lust, this was a click in which he saw all his future fall into place, it would make his body warm and his hands shake.

He approached the dorms, and saw someone outside with Inpu it was clear he was flirting with Inpu, Bryan knew Inpu was awkward person so he wouldn't back away or express discomfort but something in Bryan burned. It wasn't the soft warmth that Inpu gave him, no, this felt like acid being forced down his throat.

When the other man walked away Bryan approached him, "Hi Inpu!"

"Hey Bryan, how are you?"

"Good! Not that it's my business but who was that?"

"I have to talk with him, our fathers work together."

"Oh! Sorry to intrude on personal information."

"It's alright." Inpu and him had a great conversation, they didn't create awkward conversation that would make the other tense, but that same burning feeling dried his mouth and burned away his mouths insides.

The man from early looked really handsome, though Bryan didn't believe someone could ugly, except for one person. Himself. And this only egged it on, his body had always been strange to him, due to whom he was born he had fins on his elf like ears, scales,  burns from SR, and gills on his neck. Similar to that of a siren he had wings and fish like features, sirens were creatures who would feed off desire similar to the children and Aphrodite herself, as well were they bore from the sea.

It was so stupid, Inpu obviously didn't like the man from early, but if that was the case why would he love. Bryan?

A monster.
A creature who craved desire.
A disgusting monster.
That's all he saw.
That same burning feeling hit him, it seemed to spread now, it consumed him.

Fix it.
Fix it.
Fix it.
Fix it.
Fix it.

And so he did. A knife and some cloth, a needle, and thread. He shoved cloth into the slits on his neck, and sewed another piece to cover the crumpled fabric. His blood stained him, the burning feeling numbed the pain, maybe it was the pain.

The needle was sharped and sticked into his skin with ease, he was sewing his skin like a leather bag or book cover.

He took the knife to his skin and each burn,scale, and fin was cut off, even the burn like spot over his eye, he tugged at it and cut past any muscle or whatever layer of skin he know exposed.

Blood flooded from everywhere, at this point he would either die from blood loss or even suffocating.

He just laid on his bedroom carpet, a sweater hung off one shoulder and a short shorts on, simple house clothes. The clothes he would stay in after his life, as a soul truly can't just change. Slowly his eyes closed, he looked up at the roof and smiled.

"I'll be beautiful. He'll love me. I'll change everything for him, I'll switch out my heart, or brain, or liver. Anything."
—————————————
All Inpu could think of was a Bryan, every feature of him down to the beauty mark right under his lip, every part of Bryan was mesmerizing.

He decided to visit him the next day, he wanted to see him again, he couldn't get enough of him.

When he arrived he was met with a strange figure.

A woman with long blonde hair and blue eyes, she had features like Bryan and also seemed blinding, she looked frantic and worried like she was waiting for something or someone.

She was.

"Excuse me Miss?"

She looked up and stood after a small jump from fear.

"Hello. Who are you? What business do you have with my son? Are you the reason for this?"

He was taken a back by the question as the woman approached him.

"What happened?"

"I had to fix his body, what he cut would grow back but it would be painful so I sped it up. He cut his burns, his fins, his gills were stuffed, I don't know if he was going to bleed out or suffocate."

She grabbed Inpu's hand and walked him inside as she spoke, they approached his bedroom and walked in, Bryan was laying down facing the window.

His eyes were closed and his chest fell dangerously slow.

The woman he assumed was Aphrodite left saying "I'll give you time, perhaps you can wake him up." And she left, the left the house, just disappeared. Like she knew Inpu could wake him up.

Of course she knew.
She was Aphrodite.

He sat down by the bed with Bryan, he rubbed his hand softly, his breathing slowly grew stronger until finally his eyes opened.

"Inpu..."

"I'm right here! Are you okay what happened?!"

Bryan didn't answer, he tried to stand up, he caught a glimpse of his features in the mirror.

"They're back?..."

"I saw your mother here, she left after bringing me here, like she knew I could wake you. She put them back because they would grow back the same but it would be painful."

Bryan heaved, his hand jerked away from Inpu, two burning feelings fought in his body, the warmth of his love, the acid like burn. It was all driving him nuts, like his skin was burning him, like a candle with a match hovering above it. Not burning it but melting it away slowly.

"Bryan, Bryan. Bryan!"

He snapped back to reality and saw Inpu, tears stained his eyes.

"I'm sorry...I tired to make myself beautiful."
———————————————
Part 2 will be out tomorrow 🥰

"———————————————Part 2 will be out tomorrow 🥰