🌊All Eyes Are On You🌸

Part 2 of "Go For It Bryan"

Plot:
(taken/rewritten from that chapter)
What if Inpu did date him, would he viewed has a villain because of Bryan, would he be given (very) unwanted attention at the cost of it. He knew Inpu hated attention so if he broke up or rejected him for it Bryan would understand, though the thought still stung a bit, he just wanted Inpu to know he loved him no matter what.
——————————————————
Inpu's POV
——————————————————

Eyes seemed to be on me since the news of me and Bryan dating, I knew why and it frustrates me to huge level, he is so sweet. To not have a good impression of him seemed impossible; to up hold it is another can of worms. Even checked to see if a charm was on me, if it was (which it wasn't) I wouldn't care, I've never felt better, more loved, and over comforted since we dated.

He now sat next to Bryan, he brushed his tail, Inpu asked Bryan to describe his day in as much detail (he loved to hear him talk). Bryan reversed it and asked about his, of course after asking him out to the ball people found out, some confronted him today with their worries. He didn't know how to answer, he built up the courage and spoke "It's strange to have people stare at me so often..."

"Hmm?"
"Lay your worries on me love~"

He gulped down air, "Since we started dating everyone seems to look at me more..."

Bahdump

Bryan's heart dropped, he knew this would happen but it still hurt, "I'm sorry lov— Inpu..."

"It's not you fault dear."

"They can stare all they want, because it won't change anything."

His wings perked up, tear perming his eyes, he hugged his lover back and simply asked "How are you so prefect?"

"To be honest I was scared to ask you out from the beginning, I know you hate attention on you and that dating me would only add eyes on..."

"I do hate that feeling...but I love this one too much that I don't even care..."
——————————————————
I'm so sorry this took long I still love this ship it's just school is killing my motivation 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Me rn writing Brypu: