🧸Achilles Heel🌸

I'm having way to much fun with aus!

Bestie we back in school...🥲
Which means I actually get tired  and fall asleep...

For once....

Anyway so I know like all my books slowed down, again I swear I ain't leaving these fandoms I wrote for no matter how dead they are, I will be in my 60's and go to my kids like "What's some youth lingo I can use to for my fanfics?"
——————————————————
This story is a random idea I had because OoO and Song of Achilles made me cry ugly tears soooooo I thought it would work.

(What sucks is I knew both would end in angst yet I still just AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Enough random shit enjoy the story,sorry for wasting this time of you life to read 😘🥰——————————————————"He is half of my soul, as the poets would say

——————————————————
"He is half of my soul, as the poets would say."

"If I'm to die...mix together our ashes so I may be with him in the afterlife..."

"I could recognize him by touch alone, by smell, I would know him blind, by the way he breaths came and how his feet struck the earth. I would know him in death, at the end of the world."

Each of these were written in Arabic and Greek all around the beautiful library placed in the camp, the library was mixed of the architecture, many buildings around the camp were in honor of those demigods who took the place of their parents when the physical body was weak...A woman in a dark scarlet dress walked about it placing books of all kind on the shelves, dusting them off, and fixing the artifacts and pieces from her life. Small sitting areas needed to cushions fluffed, blankets cleaned, and fire kept, from outside you could hear the children run around and laugh, many just woke trying to be ready for the official orientation. The kitsune was the librarian and one of the few healers...she could heal and destroy life in one swing. Her older brother was a trainer and one of the main protectors of the camp, her sibling Lotus was a cook and helped the head consular Daisy and the others of the different pantheons. She loved working there more than anything and couldn't imagine doing something else in her entire life...she would do whatever it takes to help everyone here get better...she was glad to see that they were getting better...

The people of the camp called her "Lady Death" despite her kindness...they all knew what her and her siblings could do...

She pushed in the last book and walked to the main building of the camp, the mess hall which was filled with fresh food from all different regions, She walked to her place and sat waiting for all to join. Right when the last minute struck she grabbed the attention to the talkative consuler and so the camp official began.

It was beautiful weather and everyone seemed talkative, even some old members who were now gods came to oversee the actions and spend time with their kids or in some case to care for somewhere they once called home. As time went past, she ate and laughed, the day flew by in joy,she had to go back to her work and keep things running while her brother and sibling helped show new kin around.

Each of the children all looked different but one stood out to her because she had met her before...Kevira...one of her cousins, she had cat like features, with firey red hair and the other was a soft blackish blue, the child seemed interested in the library even came back when it ended...

"Hello Dear...."

"Oh!" her tail and ears perked up in shock, she quickly calmed to her normal much colder demeanor they had.

"I didn't mean to spook you my Dear." Femi giggled to herself a bit at the reaction, in a soft and calm voice, a warmness seemed to wrap each word she spoke.

"It's alright Cou—"
She cleared her throat and apologized silently.

"Lady Death...I was just interested in the writing on the wall mainly." she turned back to and read the Abaric ones out loud,Femi repeated the Greek ones. "Are each just written twice in the other language?" she slanted her head a bit,
"Those are all quotes my father's say about the other...In hopes historians later on would not miss read their relationship, after in many pantheons we don't interact with the humans unless we are concided to look like them."

"...Though they were each other's Achilles Heel they didn't wish to simply be known has close friends...because than interactions would happen between the humans and gods in a mix of emotions,and the humans are not ready to truly know we even exist..."
Femi smiled softly then stopped, she remembered her brothers words, 'You can never know too much...but you need to remember you are an outsider.' she shook off those thoughts,

"My dear, I wanted to tell you I saw you come back...that you found your way to this library...I just wanted to tell you that at anytime you're welcome to visit..." she stopped and winked to the girl, and because we're family maybe the due date can be a bit lengthened for their return." she chuckled and patted the girl between her ears before she left to beat the setting sun home.