🌓Venus Planet of Love🌊

Tw: Idk how to explain the Tw just know it does have some sad stuff implied and somewhat mentioned

You come first take care of yourself. 💛

"Venus planet of love was destroyed by global warming. Did it's people want to much too, did it's people want to much?"
Bryan focused

(Ss2 day after the kiss)
—————————————

(Ss2 day after the kiss)—————————————

—————————————

"I wonder what it's like to be you?" Inpu looked at Bryan with utter adoration, he slowly let a small smile slip from the edge of his lips, Bryan looked at him confused for a moment before letting out a small smile.

"What do you mean by that?"

Inpu only had that look grow, his eyes seemed to light up at the fact Bryan even looked in his direction, "I just wonder what's it like to be so beautiful..." Bryan knew Inpu was tired from his trip here and all the reading he did, 'things must just slip at such moments.'

"You should ask yourself."
He giggled back, Inpu quickly replied "I should get the option of the child of beauty should I not?"

Bryan chuckled but his mind was racing, the answer he had wasn't one you just want to admit...

...Not to someone who you want to love you...
Bryan's eyes dimmed a bit, "You won't like the answer."

"I asked because I was ready for any answer, if I wasn't what would be the point of asking?"

...

...It was silent...
Inpu felt guilty, "It's okay if you don't want to talk about it, I just wanted to start conversation, I enjoy your voice."

Bryan smiled, "No...I trust you." He continued to work at his cooking, the smile dropped a bit, "Since I'm so "beautiful" I guess I'll offer you such a answer."

This made Inpu smile, seeing Bryan joke about made his heart flutter, though he did note the first part of the sentence as strange.

"It's not very fun...Always having eyes on you, always having to give other's their wants but not receive your own, be a trophy on the wall...Just a antique doll on a shelf..."

Inpu slowly walked over to Bryan and wrapped his arms around his hips, it was like he was made to hold them there, that they fit together in a way. "I wonder why you love me...No one likes get 2nd hand let alone 4th or 5th." It was a whisper in a way, only loud enough for the jackal like ears to pick it up, his grip on the brunette tightened.

"Would you like to no something Bryan?"

"Mhm..."

"I think your prefect, not just your body, but your face, your mind, your heart. Every bit of you is prefect.

Tears pricked his eyes, they burned at his skin like acid, Inpu turned him around and kissed the tears away, "People can't comprehend what is prefect, they don't understand want prefect is, so they demand even more of it."

His breathing hitched a bit, his claws were somewhat gentle yet pushed into his skin to steady his lover, and reminded him he was safe.

"They break it so they have a reason to live in ignorance."
—————————————
Anyway gonna post a fun au I thought of later 😂

How I wanna be but instead I'm in a car: