🌸Wine Red⚜️

—————————————                Inpu's                 POV————————————

—————————————
                Inpu's
                 POV
————————————

It was sooooo late when I arrived at the mansion, it's different staying up in a comfy home near your family, than being in a meeting with majority of them being people you don't like or don't care to figure it out.

...But finally he was home...
All the bickering made his head pounded, he couldn't wait to get comfy and lay with his husband, he walked in and out down his stuff immediately leaving to go change, when he walked in the bedroom he saw his husband also wide awake,

"Did I wake you Dearest?"

"No, I just wanted to wait for you, I know those meetings stress you."

He had the gentle smile Inpu had always adored, he quickly changed and layed with his husband, he rested in his chest and looked up at him, a soft kiss met Bryan's face.

"You seemed worked up, I'm so sorry my husband has such awful days..."

"Yes, but there is no need to baby me about it." Inpu laughed at the affection, he stopped his eyes admired Bryan, slowly though they shifted to his lover's neck due to the movement his lover made, pushing the sleeves to reveal multiple bite marks. He looked at for some time, he realized he was starring at it when his lover laughed, "Allow me to relieve you burdens...even if just for a moment."

Inpu immediately began to bite at his lover's neck, his shoulders, anything he could get. It was just enough to make small drops of blood fall, the instinct deep inside him had always craved the metallic fluid that came from meat, but something about his lover's blood was so different.

It was intoxicating, his blood was wine red, bits of gold could be seen in blood,

"...Ichor..."

Soon he stopped and started to lick the spots for anymore blood, Bryan laughed "Was the ring not enough to prove I'm yours?" He was laughing has Inpu looked up with a pout.

"Rings can be removed, these will always be present."

Inpu met his eyes and stuttered for a moment,
"You know if it makes you uncomfortable you can tell me and I'll stop..."

"I know, I quite like the marks, because it's you...your instinct, and I adore everything about you. I knew full well what marrying you meant and I don't ever regret it."

Inpu flushed a bit and turned away

"I l-love y-ou too..."

Bryan rested his chin on his lover's sunken head,

"Let me spoil you, Darling."
—————————————

"—————————————