🌸Strong❤️‍🔥

Don't ask why but I can't get over hc of chubby Inpu and now you all get to suffer.

Thank you to @scrapbaby8
For the request. I hope you enjoy it 🫶

Basically short petite husband is very strong and carries his husband like a sack of feathers.

—————————————

—————————————

A confused look of shock came across Inpu, he knew his husband was strong, in fact he never doubted it, and honestly he adored it though the lack of credit people give him quite annoying.

Though considering their size difference it definitely took him a back. Bryan walked to the bathroom where he sat him on the side of the tub, Bryan did this often in their relationship, he loved acts of service and gifting so despite the embarrassment Inpu learned to handle it.

When he saw Inpu getting really stressed he would things like this all the time, usually it was a message or food but today Inpu especially worried, another meeting would be held here but this was something that involved Atlantis so Mitch would be present.

Bryan had pull out the big guns. And he happily did, he gently pulled at Inpu's shirt, he understood what the gesture meant and did as told, than removed what remained before getting in under the shower heads, the warm water hit his body and his muscles relaxed.

Though he realized Bryan managed to set up the heads in the tub, Inpu felt rather guilty he did all that work, but all guilt and feet left when his husband dipped into the tub with him.

His touch alone left him feeling like the breath was knocked out of him, if it wasn't for the fact he could caress and hold his lover he would have thought it was all fake.

Bryan sat on his lap and softly rubbed and rinsed his head, he took different oils and rubbed them with soap all about his body, leaving Inpu absolutely flushed.

He relaxed though...At some point they just laid there holding and kissing each other so passionately and yet so tenderly, the water felt warm and fresh, the feeling of nothing being in between them was euphoric.

Only once the water grew cold did they agree to get out, and after all that could be heard was laughter as Bryan blow dryer his husband's hair and fur, it all poofed up after the towel and the blow dryer only increased it. Yet he managed to tenderly to run and comb his fingers, he noticed when using brushed and combs on Inpu hurt his ears a lot, the bristles digging into them, so he simply stopped and ran his nails throughout the soft locks.

Inpu had thought of a plan do his pampering after, he slipped his robe on his husband and kissed him, he grabbed a special brush, a trash can, and some snacks, and delicately helped the molting feathers that were loosened from being in the water for some time, though after small pluck all Bryan could hear was;

"My apologies My Darling..."
—————————————
Just my 2 scrunkles being scrumkples 😖

"—————————————Just my 2 scrunkles being scrumkples 😖