🧂I Need Mental Help -Author❤️‍🔥

Alright sinners...
No turning back 😀
—————————————

—————————————The beauty and romantic setting of the sea has written itself, from which Aphrodite was bore, to know sirens lurking in the ocean stealing one's last breaths

—————————————
The beauty and romantic setting of the sea has written itself, from which Aphrodite was bore, to know sirens lurking in the ocean stealing one's last breaths. Inpu knew how it felt, brought to a small waterfall and devoured by his lover, though in a different sense.

Bryan's soft chuckle and semi-parted lips were intoxicating, his eyes were half way lidded yet you could see the heart shape pupils, Inpu simply nodded before finding a good position.
When he did he looked at Bryan and said "You can go ahead." Inpu tried to mask how needy his voice was but it didn't work, it was easy to be needy towards his fiancé.

Bryan let his hands fall on Inpu's chest, he left on both their jackets, everyone was busy inside after all they left during the dancing. Yet despite the extra care of covering parts of them to make it seem as they just were play fighting or something along that line, neither cared if they were caught, Bryan did it for Inpu and Inpu didn't protest because the rocks jabbing his skin was far from wanted.

Despite his more anxious nature Inpu didn't care to be stripped in a waterfall, the soft bits and whispers of praise were tracing his skin, they well made it clear who he was with so this was simply affirming it.

The biting stopped for a moment, a feeling fell on his hips, it made his hips buck only to meet with a choke like sound. He lured his head against one of the rocks, his body felt limp for the most part, limp only giving him some euphoric sense about his whole body.

He felt a build up in his stomach, and slowly his lover slowed down his motion once he finished, Bryan looked him dead in the eyes and swallowed before licking his lips and swallowing again.

He adjusted himself quickly, Inpu felt pressure grow towards his privates again, the base of his tails beginning stroked as he waited for Inpu to give him the go ahead.

Inpu looked at Bryan pleading lust filled eyes, that answered his building question. Bryan than angled himself a bit more, he knew exactly how to make Inpu pleased. When it came to head Inpu could compose himself enough though his lewd face and insistence for Bryan to continue,he could keep noise down.

Bryan quickly made a fast thrust into Inpu before finding a rhythm. The pretty sounds he wanted to hear were no longer able to be kept down,

Soon enough Bryan gained a feeling of pressure in his stomach, so like any good partner, he went as far as he could and painted his lover's insides white. With the look they both gave each other they agreed they had time for another round.

Bryan adjusted himself now Inpu, Bryan had a rather petit figure so not only could Inpu enjoy the feeling and his lover face, but also the way his body made prefect space for him with little trouble, Bryan swayed his hips and offered the both some comforting pleasure as they both came down from their highs. Bryan rested his head in Inpu and stayed silent for a bit, similar to Bryan he was rather built but Inpu had a "dad bod" for most of his life he hated yet Bryan managed to convince him how beautiful it was. Inpu snapped his fingers and for a moment it was dark, but he teleported to Bryan's house, after a release which just as pleasurable in the domestic scene. Inpu changed Bryan and whispered

"I have to go back, I'll get you a snack and a drink, rest well My Love."

In reality he finished some chores and made a cozy place for Inpu once he returned.

Xylo, Magnus,and Dran all noted his limp, but for obvious reason didn't speak up.