🌊Good Morning Pup🤍

Inpu and Atlas

This takes place around the beginning of the season

Plot-Lotus and Femi are kept in Inpu's room because Atlas is sick, but after some sleepless nights and a lot of throwing up Inpu stays in the room to keep his son company, a nice yet rather sad conversation starts with three simple words.
——————————————————
"Good Morning Pup..."

Atlas was shook awake, he was woke at first by the words but thought maybe one of his siblings fell asleep in the room, after all he did say pup, but when Inpu shook him gently he weakly got up.
His father gave him a soft yet worried smile, and helped the weak child eat a light breakfast of crackers and some soda to help with the upset stomach (did anyone else do that or am I insane)

He looked at his father when he finished and asked "Did Femi or Lotus fall asleep in here...?" It sounds a lot more "pathetic" than the usually confident teen would like. "No...why...?" He turned his head curiously but soon started to clean a bit listening for his son to speak up again, "It's just you said 'Pup' so I assumed Lotus or Femi fell asleep in here on accident...Who where you preferring too?..."

"You"

"That doesn't make sense..."

"Why not? I mean you're my son, you're my child, so you would be my pup."

"Oh it's just...N-never mind it doesn't matter..." Atlas laid back down and covered himself up, Inpu sat down next to and rubbed circles on his back. "It does matter, your feelings matter...does the nickname make you uncomfortable?"

"NO." He covered his mouth and put a hand on his throat,yelling made it hurt even more,he had sat up and looked at his father who was a bit shaken up by what just happened. "N-no..." tears pricked his eyes, "Hey...Tell me all about it pup, what seems to worry you so much?" He sat him on his lap and held him close,continuing the circle motion on his back. 

"No one ever sees me has Femi and Lotus's brother...We don't look alike at first glance....I-I don't look like the rest of the your family..."
He sobbed into his father shoulder, "Atlas that's what makes you so special...you look and act the most like your father...your father was one of a kind and so are you,and that's what me and many others love about you...Who cares about some ears and a tail? I know you are my son, you carry many  of traits and your fathers...Nothing you can do will ever keep me from seeing you and loving you has my son...You're oldest pup..."