🧂Learning of The Other 🌸

—————————————

—————————————Isn't it strange how welling the embodiment of Beauty is so welling to change himself for his soulmate?  Inpu found it weird but never understood how to word it without sounding strange

—————————————
Isn't it strange how welling the embodiment of Beauty is so welling to change himself for his soulmate? Inpu found it weird but never understood how to word it without sounding strange.

Until his husband sat down with some tea, lavender added to calm them both down after a busy day of life, on their bed sat a small stand out table with a tea tray on top. Bryan sat down with Inpu, who had just changed and hugged him closely, "Dear...I've been wondering,"

"Yes, my love?"

"Why were so willing to change yourself that day?"

Bryan laughed and lazily lifted his hand to Inpu's cheeks, he squeezed the softly and kissed him,

"Because I'm obsessed with you my Nepenthe..."

He laughed seemingly drunk in love with his husband,
"My greatest obsession, the object of my affection..."

He just continued on and on, leaving Inpu has flushed as ever. Words of Greek, most likely of endearment, Bryan had two favorites.

"My Nepenthe."

"My Moira."

Both of them had been trying to learn the others native tongue, even the kids could make small talk in such languages, though they stumbled at times the small stutters were cute.

Though Inpu didn't understand those words in particular, time had not been his friend as of the last few years, but he could tell from his tone that they had the greatest of love tied to them.

"My beloved...."
He noticed his lover's hand slip down and his head fall more into his neck, soft snores left him soon, Inpu planted a soft kiss on his cheek.

"My greatest pride is in having a family with you, of being called your husband."

He moved the small table and tea realizing his husband had long fallen asleep.

Just as every night, at some point at least, they always laid down together.
Enjoying each other...
—————————————