🌸"Tell Me About Atoms Papa..."🤍

—————————————

—————————————The night had long approached, after the "birth"of the pups Inpu needed to get the pups to rest

—————————————
The night had long approached, after the "birth"
of the pups Inpu needed to get the pups to rest. The kids were about the size of toddlers, at first they looked like babies, the next day they looked like kids, he assumes it will be about the age of 10 or around that age has that's when Aphrodite decided to bring Bryan and his siblings into the god's world.

The only one who refused to go down was Atlas...

Atlas looked a lot like Bryan but he acted the most like Inpu before and even after meeting Bryan, almost like Femi who despite her love for academics was very much like Bryan, Lotus being the prefect mix.

He couldn't tell if this was a sign Atlas got his stubbornness or his insomnia.

Inpu sighed and gave the small pup a soft smile, he would simply bore him to sleep, he thought of some random subject; he chose Atoms.

He gone on for a bit, he would draw small diagrams on the blanket, though it was a small space. Atlas watched intently but soon his boredom overpowered his curiosity, Inpu went to draw another small graph but in the pause he heard soft snores and looked over. He smiled at the pup, his ears lowered and his tail softly swayed, he kissed him and the other pups after properly tucking in Atlas.

Time had passed since that night, it became routine once his siblings fell asleep, when Atlas couldn't sleep. Bryan was back now, despite his sadness that Inpu couldn't join him in tucking in the kids, though he understood that the work he was doing was important and for others.

He kissed the other two and went over to kiss Atlas, they went to bed early this was his last checkup for now, a soft voice broke tiredly from their son, "Tell me about Atoms Papa..." Bryan kissed him said "I'll go get him..."

Bryan had leave quickly, he felt tears prick his eyes, he went to the study.

"I'm almost done dear just let me put this up,"

He met his teary husband and immediately throw his stuff down, "What's wrong my love?" His arms found place on his hips and he found his hands in the other's grasp, He cooed softly at him trying to calm him down.

"You were also so scared the kid's hated you because you were so unprepared for being a parent, but they adore you..."

Inpu's ears perked up curious, "What makes you think that? You don't have to say it to make me feel better," Bryan took his hand from the place in the other's, he gently rubbed his husband's cheek and pressed his finger against his lips, he moved his head closer with a soft "shhh"

"Atlas wants you to tell him about Atoms so he can sleep..."

"Ah, than excuse me," he kissed his husband, it lasted a bit of course before he pulled away and continued, "I'll join you to bed in a minute, if your tired don't wait for me."

"You waited for me for 5 years, I can wait for you for 5 minutes." He pecked his husband before letting him rush to drift their son to sleep.

When he had finished Inpu found Bryan in his usual flowing white robe, he looked like and angel...I mean he was but you understand the sentiment...

He looked absolutely ethereal, Inpu forced his stare from his husband despite how much he despised to do so, he changed and joined him in bed.

"Such a good father, such a adoring husband, such a just god,  such an intelligent, and such a handsome body and face..."

Inpu smiled with soft red cheeks and held Bryan close,

"How did I get so lucky to get so much in one man?"

Inpu laughed and met his gaze,

"How lucky am I to breathe the same air as you?"
—————————————

"How lucky am I to breathe the same air as you?" —————————————