🌸Late Night Talks🤍

—————————————

—————————————

"Hey Maggie?"

"What do you want?"

"Do you think Bryan loves me?"

Magnus rolled over and got their brother attention meeting his eyes deadpan,

"You lost your arm and the first thing you did after we fixed everything was run back to him and the first thing he does even when heartbroken was to heal you."

"Oh yeah."

A proposal, a promise of love, and get Magnus still had to deal with their brother's pestering.

"Hey Magnus...Do you think Bryan actually loves me?"

They considered stabbing him, but than again their new best friend/ soon-to-be-brother in law would probably not be happy...

But they considered it.

"You are getting married next week Inpy."

After the trident incident Magnus stayed a few days to help with things, when Bryan was brought back they spent time there, in that time they had gone to get water and walked by the office.

Magnus decided to talk to their insomniac brother,

"Hey Maggie?"

"What?"

"Do you think Bryan really loves me?"

"You brought him back from the dead and the first thing he did was get sad thinking you died bc he wanted you to live a fulfilling life."

"Yeah...but what if he only stayed for the kids and thinking her had too."

Magnus just stared at him, stunned, they had an intelligent brother yet his absolute love for that man made him the dumbest ass alive.

"Inpu."

"Sorry."

"Go to f//king bed.
—————————————
Idk why my brain hasn't been braining so if my least Oneshots sucked...

Idk dude I choose to blame school 💀

Me v