🌓Those Fuzzy Memories🤍

At first Inpu didn't think of the triplets has kids, just vessels that will only exist for sometime....

At least he acts like that, when he sees how different they are, how much perfectly balanced Bryan and him, within a matter of hours he can look at them and say
"Good Morning pups!"

But why did it take so long?
Was it the past?
Was it the wings?
The soft cream colored hair?
The healing powers?
The cooking?
The attitude?
The delicate brown tinted crimson of their eyes?
The matching birthmarks symbolizing relation to Aphrodite?

Why did it take so long?
—————————————
Inpu's
POV

Why did it take so long?—————————————              Inpu's                POV

—————————————

Conflicted is the best way to describe all that's happened, these are my children parts of me and my lover taken apart and stitched together, but it hurts to look at them...It hurts to know if I want him back I have to betray them...

But will I betray my husband if I choose them?

I tried not to grow attached to them, but it was impossible, Femi always sat in the study by the fire, reading to her siblings, Atlas was flying about, training, and understanding his body and its limits, Lotus had developed a love for cooking and baking, I gave them Bryan's old cookbook with each recipe was little note of who liked what.

I felt bad for being closer to Femi and Lotus, it was hard to look at Atlas...

I loved him I wanted to let know I loved him but he looked so much like him...

With Femi I wanted to train her powers and teach her to heal, explain each flower that spouted where she walked, but it was too much like him.

With Lotus I wanted to cook and bake, tell them stories of old adventures, explain the world and what it olds.
But they were too much like him...

But I can't get him back, because at the moment the only way too would be to betray them...

But how would Bryan feel?
Would he think I took back my vows?

WhatI often imagined was me instead switching places with Bryan, he would be able to care for them and give them hope, much more than I ever could. He could teach them and tell of wonderful things I had never even seen...

He would be able to find a way...

That night when he ruined it all, I walked back in, my pups ran to me, I didn't know why.
I failed to protect them, I was the reason they worked with Drannus and brought back SR, I failed them miserably...

So why are they hugging me?
Why do they still love me?