🌓Remember Me🧸

Thx TheDarkOne24 🥹🫶
—————————————

Thx TheDarkOne24 🥹🫶—————————————

—————————————

There use to be this couple, well one of them can be used in that tense, they were known in the world of ballet
"The White and Black Swans"
Fitting in terms of hair and over all color of their respective outfits.

Swans famously mate for life, they never move on, even if the other dies usually than they raise up their eggs alone or they simply die form heart break if there is no eggs to care for.

At first it was a cute name for a couple with different tastes in fashion but it turns out the name was perhaps a warning in the end.

One had died.

However...somehow, there was young to care for. Leaving the other to find a purpose for the end.

But he had quit professional dance, the couple never acted with another, and they never would unless it was their own blood.

His husband had actually taught him to dance when a show mate canceled last minute, Inpu couldn't bare to see his husband joy be so crushed, so he learned to dance.

People fell in love them.

Even when not on the stage the two were so helplessly in love, they truly were swans in their own regard. "I still remember rewatching their dances, I remember my father teaching us each one than taking us to our father's grave to show them off..."

The old picture album shut, the music of the ballets echoed in the room, the man settled in his chair and looked at his niece and nephew.

"That's all we have time before, your mother, and your parent will be here soon."

"Awwwwww...I wanna keep listening."

"They have the cds, and if your good maybe I or them can take you to grandpa's, after all he doesn't live that far away just down the block."

They perked up that, which made their uncle laugh, "Can we learn the dances and show other Grandpa too?"

"Only if your good."

They nodded in agreement and ran to grab their things and slip on their shoes. Atlas laughed to himself as he put the book down.

"He'll be happy to be able to tell all his stories of you again."

He spoke under his breath, has though his other father was there, in a way he was, Atlas remembered being young and how him and his siblings insisted that their other father was right there, their father would give a knowing smile without an answer.

Atlas realized he could feel it to, but didn't want to acknowledge it verbally, scared he would disappear.

—————————————
This idea was soooo 🫶🫶🫶
I didn't know if you meant the actual ballet I assumed not but if you did I'll rewrite it 💛

Thank you to everyone leaving request I have had awful creative block and I wanna try and fix some of my quality bc I want it to be the best for you all <3