🌊Mother Knows Best🤍

Original idea by- Kawaiime4410

Go check them our, they have great theories, head canons and stories <3

It's clear Izanami-no-Mikoto had a strange start with he husband, but when it turns out to work again, she tries to start new with her children too. But Inpu was needed and camp, after speaking with him,he leads her to where he lives.
She stays at the house and chats with his husband, a father...a good one...hasn't abandoned his kids...hasn't abandoned her son...

...She can't help but hate him...

                           ————————————        Izanami's           POV

                           ————————————
        Izanami's
          POV

                           ————————————        Izanami's           POV

—————————————
"It's lovely to meet you Lady Izanami-no-Mikoto." He bowed to her and offered a soft smile, she could only look him up and down, it was like she was scared... "He will only break Inpu's heart."
Is all she could tell herself, she sat in the kitchen with him, he offered a drink and started to fix food for her and her grandchildren. He tried to make conversation but saw she was uninterested, she judged every part, every word.
His hair was long and brown with soft silver tips, it was tied in a ponytail and was dressed in more casual clothing. Suddenly three kids came running in from outside. They all ran by and crowed their father has he worked, he smiled and told them to greet her after they washed off from training, all three hugged on their father before racing to the bathroom. That feeling hit her chest again, she immediately darted her eyes, "Think of something, anything but that..."
The child who won raised his voice a bit, it didn't bother her ears but it did bother the other two kids ears. "How will he deal with such things, something he can't understand." Bryan wasn't angry he walked over to the kids and kneeled down, he sat on his knees and held the two jackal eared kids, the other looked ashamed but he always gently held him.

"Remember loud noises affects each of us differently dear."

"I didn't mean to..."

"I know, your siblings know, it was only a mistake."
His son shied away from the embarrassment, Bryan laughed and softly commented under his breath...

"Just like your father."

Her grip tightened, "What do you know about my son."
He could tell her more about her son...
...One of the kids she brought into the world...

....

One of the kids she abandoned...Why does make her feel guilt branching through her veins?

She knew why...she abandoned her children,both of them...

She looked up with glassed over eyes, all three them looked like both of her children, Femi and Lotus had the ears, tails, and glasses, all three the mannerisms,

...Lotus and Atlas have her purple colored hair and red eyes...

...Why...

...Why...

...Why...Did she leave...

...Why...Do they forgive her...

Her fist closed tightly, it forced her claws in her palm making her bleed,

The small pain hit her and forced her from her mind, it wasn't the cut that hurt, but what was being put on it.
Rubbing alcohol, bandages, a soft yet worried, and confuses expression.

"I know I should of told you I was placing it. You were lost in thought and couldn't hear me though, and the bleeding was heavy."

She heaved

"Tell me..."

"Hm?"

"Tell me about my children...
Please..."
—————————————
         No one's
          POV

—————————————Multiple times Bryan made her laugh with the stories of her kids and grandkids, they were in the garden getting roses to make tea, she looked at the garden I aw, it had been so long since she was free from the underworld

—————————————
Multiple times Bryan made her laugh with the stories of her kids and grandkids, they were in the garden getting roses to make tea, she looked at the garden I aw, it had been so long since she was free from the underworld.

She never felt so proud to see her son's family, to see how they acted and connected, though a small part of her heart had relief...

"...Thank heavens above you never saw what I did to you has love..."
—————————————

"—————————————