🌓 'urahin ealaa khasarat alkilab🌊

"I bet on losing dogs, I know they're losing and I'll pay for my place by the ring. Where I'll be looking in their eyes when they're down, I'll be there on their side, I'm losing by their side."

Someone needs to take away my Mitski privilege bc it's an obsession 💀
—————————————
               Inpu's
                 POV

Someone needs to take away my Mitski privilege bc it's an obsession 💀—————————————                Inpu's                 POV

—————————————
"Be careful who you trust, Bryan isn't a good person."

That was a flat out lie, his only thought leaving the manor that day was "I'll never trust who Xylo is a bad person again." Of course it was joke...

Kinda...

Inpu was raised to bring judgement a upon those who were impure, to the dead, to weigh each crime against the other, accounting for forgiveness. When he looked at Bryan he found innocence,

...You can't blame the puppet for what the master makes him do...

You would think people would understand, but creatures wish so badly to blame others, so when the master isn't seen they blame puppet for being forced to move by strings.

He would lose it all Bryan, how others viewed him or treated him, how people respected, or reacted, he didn't care. To look at those soft hazel eyes and brunette hair and see anything but love and adoration, should be a sin.

Even thinking that made his cheeks light up, how prefect his new lover was, how beautiful, and how kind. He could feel his soft lips linger and his own,  that were rather dry from the weather he would call home.

I'll give up everything for him, I'll lose with him, because in the end I would win...because I was with him...
—————————————
I know it's kinda short but I had the idea and was like "oh, yummy angst/fluff"

I plan to do more angsty stuff soon, but my brain is kinda dead, good fanfics will be soon just wait till school ends.

Because I have 2 braincells and one of them has the other in a pan and is cooking it sunny side up.