🧸Brown-Eyed Boy🌸

————————————————————Inpu's POV————————————————————

Inpu's POV
————————————————————

"Ugh....stood up again...I have waited hours for her to come, I should just order and eat,but at the same time everyone is looking at me....

Gods....I hate it....

I've never been in a more embarrassing situation...stood up, hungry, tired, sad, all eyes on me..."

He looked up for a moment and saw a boy and girl from outside run in, he knew them...he had held the door for them both when they went to eat outside, when he was lost in thought they stared at him like all the others taking pity on him. They seemed to have whispered something...

"I told you we would get here quicker!" She exclaimed pulling him in the restaurant, "Thanks for ride but by now he might have left thinking I stood him up." He looked like he was holding back laughter, he knew the two, when he walked in the girl tripped and spilled the drink she just refilled, he helped her up and brought her to the table, before her brother could get up he took some napkins and cleaned it up, the boy cleaned his sisters dress, they both kept thanking him.

He was a cute boy...

He wasn't even going to deny it, because this wasn't the first time he got stood up, so break was following tonight...

The boy looked over at you and waved, he ran over saying "SORRY DEAR TRAFFIC WAS HORRIBLE! BRI THOUGHT A SHORT CUT WOULD BE QUICKER BUT SO DID EVERYONE ELSE!" He rubbed the back of his neck and when he got to the table whispered "You can play along, I noticed you being kinda embarrassed. He smiled and sat down after hugging and waving to his sister,

"The bitch who stood you up should be ashamed...I mean to leave a cutie like you all alone...~~"

He cooed which Inpu go red, "I'm Bryan Aphrodite!"

"Inpu Anubis..." he replied trying to calm down his red flushed face, Bryan whispered a bit again "I don't really meet other demigods!" Inpu chuckled and thanked him before the waiter came to take their order. The two actually hit it off really well, despite being strangers Inpu had this feeling...he loved it, Bryan was beautiful, kind, confident...geez he was a angel literally from what he was told.

They pulled outside the manor, Inpu was directed to, they hugged but when Inpu almost said goodbye. Bryan tugged his arm...they just stood there even Bryan didn't fully understood it, "It's late...We have plenty of room if you want to stay..." Bryan looked away, Inpu smiled and pulled him closer, it felt so stupid...they had just met...but Inpu's kissed him, I mean everything about Bryan held Inpu in a choke hold, he was everything you could ever want.......

He kissed him, Bryan immediately acted on it ad returned the kiss,

"That sounds wonderful...~"
He copied the voice Bryan did earlier, which somewhat had the affect he wanted...he flushed red and brought him in the house...It was far from their last date....

It was far from their last date