🧸The Truth of Icarus⚜️

___________________________Red heels clicked on the floor, a book is slowly pushed into the shelf of this grand library, the sound of children running has they opened the door

Red heels clicked on the floor, a book is slowly pushed into the shelf of this grand library, the sound of children running has they opened the door. A small girl with hair, that was a deep midnight blue, her sandals clicked the floor much softer than the other's heeled shoes. "Mistress Death...?" The woman turned,multiple tails swayed behind her, due to the sounds and speaking it caused her once relaxed ears to flicked up. Despite the nickname,she carried herself with grace, and almost a form of purity which also sparked in her eyes. A pink Arabic like clothing covered her body, with gold and pearls laying on the dress, and flipped in the folds of the clothes and accessories. Eyes with pink gems in the middle, ankhs and symbols of Aphrodite were around the dress, which was hooked to the bands of gold and pearls.

"Yes, my dear...?" She asked in a soft melodic tone,the woman always had a soft for children, especially when the had such interests in research of any topic. "Can you tell me another story...?" She looked away shyly and held out a book with the story of Icarus, "I finished the book about Icarus, you let me borrow...could you tell me your views on him...?" The woman took the book and walked over to a large cushioned chair, the little girl sat down on a plush carpet, her wings lead gently. The woman had prefect posture, she held herself elegantly, her tails laid around her pouring out of the chair, her ears were in a more laid down style she could hear but they're not up right or at attention. She looked through her notes of recent of her recent reads, she found it and pushed up her glasses with a small smile forming from her lips.

"Did you ever hear the truth of Icarus? Most have not so allow me to tell the truth...

Many know the story of Icarus a blinded idiot many would say. Which is true but do you know the feeling of pride or confidence... do you know the difference.
Icarus had pride which seemed to push him down or maybe up it lifted him. Many know that part the part we tell to teach people the dangers of pride. But many forget the person dealing with it.... 'Have I confused you child?... Do allow me to explain...' Icarus was finally free he did something that would go down in history. They say has the wings burned the feeling of hot wax slowly falling has did the boy, the wax grazed his skin, has tears burned like the wax he smiled he laughed he didn't care. To finally be known all these people watching him remembering him... It made him so happy...But there was more he was free in multiple ways of the word. No longer being chased...no longer in prison...and free from the world... Pride is not kind to anyone it messes with the mind and ruins every person involved...His pride was written in hot wax,tears,pieces of him that were brunt to a crisp,and his own boiling blood.

So my child please for the sake of your heart never fall to pride...."

She looked to girl,who had stars in her eyes, the woman summed up all she wanted say even though she couldn't find the words. The woman laughed a bit and said "I assume you want new book?" She closed it and leaned forward,resting her arms on the book, "I can get more...?" She sat up with a wide grin, "Of course this place is open to anyone in the camp." The little girl jumped up, she wanted to run off and look but quickly bowed,
"Thank you, Mistress Death...!"

"Please dear, Call me Femi..."
_______________________________

"_______________________________