🤍"For A Little Girl."🌊

"That must be so confusing for a little girl."

Bryan and Femi bonding bc yessssssss
—————————————

Bryan and Femi bonding bc yessssssss—————————————

—————————————

Femi shared many similar traits to her fathers, as did her siblings, Lotus had jackal ears and Atlas had siren like ears. (You know like elf ear but some fin as the floppy part)

Femi had both.

Though her jackal ears were much more noticeable under her thick hair were the siren like ears, in many ways she micked a more "siren look" which wasn't strange as Aphrodite was born from the sea and literally used her magics to lure people, like a siren would their songs.

Singing praises and promises of their greatest wants and wishes, to fill their head with baseless promises, and instead feel there lungs with the salty sea water.

These features were fascinating to her, she grew to love what was strange and curious, but they had some flaws.

Both sets of ears were incredibly sensitive, so when they call catch a sound in them it can be very painful, for the most part she had learned to adjust but loud sounds still brought back that burning liquid falling from her ears.

Her ears seemed to ring, it was awful, she kicked up her covers and ran to her parents room.

"Papa...? Papa?"
Out of habit she ran to Inpu side, Bryan sat up and whispered to her, "I finally got him to get some proper rest, do you need something Pup?"

"I'm sorry Dad...It's habit I guess..."
He gave her a soft smile,
"That's the problem, what has woken you?"

"The earplugs me, Lotus, and Dad use aren't helping with the storm..."

He got of bed and softly kissed her head, "Follow me Pup."

He brought her to the library and lite the fire, he walked to the kitchen and Femi followed behind, he grabbed some Roses and Lavender we had gathered that morning.

He pressed them and some tea leaves and poured hot water in, he grabbed two mugs and a tray, he brought it to the study and sat it down before grabbing some pillows and blankets.

He looked at her, "When I was young this is what my mother would do when we were scared or couldn't sleep." He put the pillows on the couch and pulled the table close, he motioned for her to join him. She laid with him on the couch, she hugged her father tight and cuddled to him, she rested on his shoulder and her legs were curled her stomach.

She felt her father reach for the blankets, he tucked them by her neck almost to her face, with the way she was sitting she was far enough up to sip from her teacup. Her took slow sips from it and felt her muscles relax, the lavender calmed her and she loved the taste of the rose petals mixed with some sugar.

Her father placed his hand on her head and scratched her ears, whenever thunder hit he would ask her about something to distract her,

"What is your favorite book?"

"Have you made any friends?"

"What's your favorite memory?"

"What's you favorite meal?"
All questions like that which would make her think, it would keep her body from tensing, it would make her focus on the question instead of the noise, it brought her from the fear of waiting for the never strike to being grounded back to the relaxation of her body and environment. 

He accepted a hug she offered and whispered

"It must be confusing, it must all be confusing from the two sets of ears to everything that has happened in the span of weeks, for most I wasn't here yet you trust me to protect you."

Her breathing grew heavier as her eyes slowly closed, "My poor confused pup...rest your eyes and minds..."
—————————————

"—————————————