🌸A Angel Born From Hell🌸

One of my favourite troupes: A character going around fast trying to do something, but then they see the person they love and time stops in that second and they just admire them for that beautiful moment

And since we all agree Inpu is spoiled shit,why not have Bryan fall hard,because dude is diving off a a mountain with no water at this point.
_______________________
              Bryan's
                POV

_______________________              Bryan's                 POV

—————————————

The sun was setting and the rain picked up, I realized I spent all day looking around the camp, it was much bigger and beautiful as ever. Flying in heavy rain is far from fun, but I think I'm approaching the main building of the  Egyptian pantheon, maybe they will let me stay through the worst of it; though some rain and the later hours will be against me at least the rain and wind will be calmer.

I run into the building, once I'm covered I walk slowly, I don't really know how to make my presence known; being all alone in the forest does that to the brain I guess.

"Don't worry, I can hear your footsteps and heartbeat from miles away." A man commented, it came from the main room, Bryan picked up some pace and entered. He was met by a man with black hair tied in a ponytail, holding a book, he had soft silver glasses, Egyptian liked clothes, and some of the fluffy ears and tail you could ever see. A new feeling washed over me, a felling I felt with many but rarely truly felt myself,

"Is everything alright?"
He had gentle but slightly deep voice, it made Bryan's breathe hitch and lump in his throat.

"I was looking around the camp, and time went by quick and rain joined, I was wondering if I could stay here till the worst part is over, flying in the rain and wind is rather difficult..."

I mumbled the last bit, he looked me up and down and reached out his hand,

"I'm Inpu the son of Anubis. You are?"

I quickly grabbed it and shook his hand before saying:
"Bryan son of Aphrodite, oh and I have something to give you, think of it as a thank you." I handed him the flowers I brought for every pantheon.

He looked at them a bit, a small smile curved on his lips, he mumbled something from under his breath, "Last time I trust Xylo and who's evil and who's not." I could barely hear it, yet a feeling of pain hit me, did Inpu think I was evil...

Either way he welcomed me in, I felt awkward and made small talk.

"If you don't mind me asking what are you reading?"

He looked at me and back at the book before and answering "It's a book about artifacts."

"Sorry if so seemed shocked, few people actively speak with me and my sibling, I don't often get to explain said passions."

"I'll listen."

He seemed taken aback, soft pink blush fell on his whole face, he cleared his throat and told about the artifacts, he got comfortable with me over time and made himself more expensive.

I could look at him all day, he was prefect, he was good-looking, cute, smart, kind....

...He was everything...

The way his chest fell when he would breath in and out, the way light caught his glasses and eyes, the stern yet soon comforting voice spoke...how he said my name and flicked his tail happily when I asked him questions.

He was prefect, a angel sent from hell in every form of the saying, it was inhuman how wonderful he was. No words could be put to it, he was simply Inpu, perhaps in the dictionary the definition for prefect was Inpu, if it wasn't than Bryan had a lot writing ahead to fix each definition.

...Because Inpu was prefect...
Even the word prefect was in fear of being thrown aside due to Inpu...