🌸Family Bonding(🤍?)

Thank Tumblr for the next few Oneshots

Original:
Becky: so, who's the clingy one in the relationship?

Damian, sitting in Anya's lap, arms wrapped around her neck: it's Anya, obviously

I saw that and went "Bryan and Inpu." Now we're here :)

(Takes Place S2 when Solis, Magnus and Inpu help train the soul crystal)

Inpu is spoiled by Bryan, headcannon by Kawaiime4410 —————————————
Bryan's
  POV

—————————————Though after training Magnus and Solis planned to head back, in the time after that they stayed strong clouds rolled in

—————————————
Though after training Magnus and Solis planned to head back, in the time after that they stayed strong clouds rolled in.

I poured everyone some tea and left out some creams and sugars, maybe a few snacks, and sat down Inpu joined me and cuddled up right on me.

I smiled at him as he grabbed onto me still trying to hold the cup, once he gets comfortable I peck him on the cheek and we all talk for a bit.

Randomly it was asked "Which one of you is clingier?" I couldn't remember who asked, because before I could let the words process Inpu spoke up, "Obviously it's Bryan."
He. was. cuddled. to. ME. on. MY. lap.

I chuckled a bit before saying, "But you were so determined a bit ago to get in my lap?~" he flushed bright red, this made both of them laugh as Inpu told me "Shut up" I snickered too.

Soon it was just me everyone  fell asleep, I guess the whole thing would be tiring, I was also some what tired though my desire to be a good host was stronger.

Also because my pampered (spoiled) husband was laying in my lap, though it is my fault I guess—

My thoughts were inturped
by him nuzzling in the crook of my neck, I smiled and held him tight after his arms slowly wrapped around me, I kissed him and hummed to myself a bit before also falling asleep.