🌊I Wish We Never Met🌗

Inpu's           POV—————————————After all that happened at the Aphrodite's Ball, Inpu and Bryan finally get time with each other, but after recent events Inpu's fears get the best of him

Inpu's
POV
—————————————
After all that happened at the Aphrodite's Ball, Inpu and Bryan finally get time with each other, but after recent events Inpu's fears get the best of him.

When he opened his eyes he was back infront of Bryan in the main room, he was confused and tried to move closer to Bryan due to panic, but he wasn't there.

"I wish we never fucking met."

He heard Bryan say. He was standing right next to him, but Inpu couldn't see him.
He wanted to scream. 'It isn't real', he thought, 'it can't be real, not like this.' He kept on repeating over and over again.

The world started getting blurry as tears began streaming down his face, he had no idea why he was crying. It was just another day in his life. Why did it have to end now when everything was good...

Inpu shot awake and looked on his chested, the soft breathing of his lover, the light weight that laid on his chest snuggled close.Inpu felt his body start to shut down, he didn't know why, he was a logical thinker always cared about the facts. The dream felt too real though, it was what he was afraid would happen, what he thought he deserved. His ears and tails tucked in, claws sinking into the skin of his face, his heartbeat picked up in the most painful way.

The unsteady movements woke Bryan up after some time, he stretched out and fluffed his wings before finally waking up fully.

"Inpu?..."
He reached his hand to Inpu's cheek, his pupils now went small, fear painted every inch of his face. Bryan knew why...

"Are you still hung up about earlier?"
His lover gently nodded, Bryan switched their position, now Inpu laid on his chest, he sank into his lover's chest his ears flattened as his hands pressed into his back. Bryan held onto him tightly, kissing the top of his head, holding him close.

Inpu slowly came out of the darkness, the image of Bryan's lifeless body faded away and a new one took its place.

The image was more clear than ever and he could clearly see the flashing images of the future. The warmth from his lover, his arms rubbing circles on his back, his chest raising and falling, his wings softly around him, his soft humming; he felt like time stopped that dream was nothing, what happened was now nothing...All left to the past.

His lover humming soon turned to a soft whisper ,

"My Love, My Dear.
Please don't worry, please don't fear. I'm right here, right with you dear.
Past and time doesn't mean a thing, right now my dear, you're safe here...."

To Inpu each word Bryan spoke was poetry, that it should be written and fawned over, it offered beauty and comfort.

Each word felt like a lullaby when in woe, Inpu could remember every word he spoke, it was like a drug to his brain and body. A feeling that only Bryan could provide made him feel better; a feeling he desperately needed and desperately craved. Bryan was his life, a breath, a reason for living.

He doesn't know what would happen if he really did leave him, even if he was gone for an entire year it would feel like an eternity, he wouldn't live.

That he was able to keep his calm in such a situation proved his love and devotion towards Bryan. He was his rock, the person he could rely on, the one to trust and rely on, to let down and fall apart with.

If Bryan left, he would fall apart. He can't lose him. He loves Bryan too much, he doesn't think his heart could take it. The loneliness would kill him first.
His claws held Bryan's waist even tighter, a soft whimper left him...

"...I love you...Dear, I'm so sorry..."
—————————————
I've returned my Scubbies <3
Got more motivation for this and my other books

"—————————————I've returned my Scubbies <3 Got more motivation for this and my other books