🌓Wisteria's Woes⚜️

It's kinda short but I like it and mag continue it 🤫
—————————————
Inpu's POV
—————————————

—————————————Wisteria is a beautiful plant that grows on trees to the naked eye, but wisteria is dangerous for the tree, it kills it had the purple and sometimes pink tinted leaves choke at,using the tree for food and feeding from its corpse

—————————————
Wisteria is a beautiful plant that grows on trees to the naked eye, but wisteria is dangerous for the tree, it kills it had the purple and sometimes pink tinted leaves choke at,using the tree for food and feeding from its corpse.

It has been sometime since Inpu went to the Manor, though her had servants care for it, he couldn't bring himself to go back there. It was beautiful it held many great moments with his lover, but it was also the place his lover breathed a final sigh, on the surface it makes no since to not go but Inpu knows...

Last time he tried to visit it felt like his skin was being pierced, it felt like he was stabbed and that the killer ripped out his heart, it felt like each vein was so softly pulled. Usually things are wanted to be pulled slowly but not this...For Inpu not anything...

...

...He wanted it to hurry up...

Not to dismiss the pain of the wound but instead his 5years of sorrow, to reunite with his lover was all he wanted but the Fates so cruelly pulled each string from such a end.

Like he was puppet tied tightly in a chokehold of their strings, being put through hell for their laughter. Nothing but a toy for entertainment, for their own sake and ease of life.

...Like strings of Wisteria feeding from a tree...

Is it not enough?
Has he not been faced with enough pain?

Apparently no because after his roots soon adjusted it stopped the fun, so they spread to sprout about him...

Blood painted the pearly marble walls, a wing stabbed for the wall, 3 scared children and a new found rage.

...The Fates Were "Hungry"...