HC but has Incorrect quotes bc one chapter is taking too long 😭

Brypu kids (future and present hcs but has incorrect quotes bc I haven't had a single thought today :D)

—————————————Daisy: I told my parents i miss archaeology and my mom was, very sympathetically, like: "do you want to dig holes in the garden?" and i was like

—————————————
Daisy: I told my parents i miss archaeology and my mom was, very sympathetically, like: "do you want to dig holes in the garden?" and i was like. yes. i want to dig holes in the garden.

Roja: My sister, after reading this to me aloud: It's your people! ...do you want me to break a clay pot for you to put back together?

me, burying my face in my hands: Maybe...?

Femi: These are both moods, but unfortunately I am primarily a bioarchaeologist. (IE, I specialize in digging up old human skeletons.) And, uh, home-made bioarchaeology is tragically discriminated against by law enforcement.

Atlas:...

Atlas: Only if you get caught.
—————————————
Atlas: Since it's the 20s again, who wanna make alcohol illegal and then sell it in the black market with me?

Teras: my grandpa did that lol

Atlas: And here you are snitching on him, mfer?
—————————————
Random store clerk:
(About Atlas and Bryan)

Best customer l°ve ever had was when some rich white cape cod man in a floor length fur coat came into my store and asked his son what sweated pants were and how to wear them and his son kept trying to explain what sweat pants were to him and he was completely and utterly flummoxed by them.

He asked if sweat pants are bisexual and his son was like "unisex?" and he was like "sure".
—————————————
Atlas: do you know... do you KNOW what it's like? to be AFRAID of YOURSELF?

Lotus , thinking about that time they ate an entire family sized bag of doritos in one evening: god dude i sure do!
—————————————
Lotus: the two genders are yes or no

Lotus:and im STILL nonbinary!

Lotus:So call me maybe
—————————————
Atlas: while you were falling in love, I was studying the blade.
—————————————
Femi: im not former gifted student. i am still gifted. put me in a fourth grade class i'll annihilate them all like i did the first time
—————————————
Femi: if you find bones in the forest, sit a bit and listen. they are old and have some good stories to tell. maybe they'll teach you a spell or two, or explain where the water on our planet came from.
if you find bones by the ocean, run. don't look back. run, faster, faster. the sea may love you but there are nights where she knows neither mercy nor science, and the bones warn you only once.

Atlas: boi if you find bones call the police i hate this website so much

Femi: this is a piece of creative writing, in case you couldn't tell from the fact that real bones don't usually go hey lil' mama lemme whisper bony secrets in your ear or warn you of the incoming tides like a calcified weather frog.
—————————————
Lotus: stutters out fifteen sentence fragments that no-one can make sense of nodeven me me: you know?

Their whole family:
yeah.
—————————————
"I'm not really mentally ill, I'm just faking this." - A mentally ill proverb

Atlas:I said this to my therapist and he just looked at me and said

Inpu (in the past): "Do you think I went to clown school?"
—————————————

Lotus: Me saying "It is what it is" after going through the most traumatic situation of my entire life
—————————————

Xylo: what the fuck is wrong with you?

Inpu:Please be more specific and resubmit with the proper paperwork.
—————————————
Atlas: *walks into debate club* "you're all wrong"
*doesn't elaborate*
—————————————
Atlas: my dad scared me for a second

Text from Inpu (peepaw):
You have attachment issues. Please fix it.

Text from Inpu: Sorry for the confusion, I meant the file attachment.
—————————————
Atlas: If you kill me my teeth only have a 2% drop rate

Femi: What?

Atlas: Goodluck
—————————————
Femi: Gimme a pen, paper and 3 adderall I°II rewrite the constitution myself
—————————————
Femi: the feminine urge to frustrate a toxic man

*Cue The Man Song by Taylor Swift*

(A/N) No I don't take criticism /j)
—————————————

(A/N) No I don't take criticism /j)—————————————