🌓As Poets Would Say🌊

—————————————
                Inpu's
                 POV

—————————————Inpu kissed Bryan's hand, he was asleep next to him from cuddling, after all that happened that night Inpu couldn't sleep

—————————————
Inpu kissed Bryan's hand, he was asleep next to him from cuddling, after all that happened that night Inpu couldn't sleep. He watched his lover sleep, he watched how Bryan cuddled close to him, the way his chest would raise and fall or how his silver hair fell perfectly around him.

Inpu hated the idea that he would have given Bryan up, to even lay with him after what took place at the Aphrodite's Ball felt undeserved, yet when he came to apologize Bryan cared more for healing him than being upset; he cared for him as though those things never happened.

Inpu held him closer, when he first arrived he fought the idea of leaving, after what he had done it felt Bryan was better without him. When he came it took Inpu time not to cry, just saying the heartbreak on his face, seeing his lover dead and mangled body after begging for Inpu to stay.

Those thoughts swarmed his mind, he thought Bryan would hate him, that he would move on. He had so many open options yet he still went back to Inpu, it didn't make sense Inpu broke his heart, he wanted to leave him....

Why?

Why does he care for me...?

The question ran through his head, he kept pulling his lover closer, it felt like his guilt or his mistakes were pulling Bryan away...

Until Bryan moved, he went further on Inpu's chest and laid down, he snuggled into his chest and hugged him close. Inpu looked down at him and slowly those thoughts faded...

He didn't care how or why Bryan still cared for him anymore...he was only thankful that he was here...If Inpu truly did lose him...

...Death would be colder as it loomed behind it's victims...

Inpu moved further to the bed, still somewhat proped from the pillows so he could hold Bryan better, he soon drifted to sleep after giving a small kiss to his lover;He looked at him and used hand to hold Bryan's tightly, looking at their intertwined hands he whispered softly...

"How many people have you healed with these?— I
know you have healed me."

—————————————

—————————————