🌊Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful Boy🤍

Inpu and Atlas bonding 🥹🥹🥹

20:Half way through writing I was servely traumatized and now can't sleep so I can finish this.

You know what you did Maggie.

21: Atlas just like me frfr

—————————————Inpu gently brushed through Atlas's hair, the events of that night left Bryan with no energy, the other two joined him and for sometime Atlas did aswell

—————————————
Inpu gently brushed through Atlas's hair, the events of that night left Bryan with no energy, the other two joined him and for sometime Atlas did aswell.

Inpu smiled and left to clean the house, but after some time he heard the soft patter of steps,

"Papa..."
Atlas was sniffing, despite his embarrassment, Inpu sat down his house work and hugged his son gently.  He wrapped around his father as though a koala would with allow its cub to attach on to.

"I didn't want him to hurt them, not anymore..."

Atlas sank into his father's arms sobbing. Inpu simply picked him up as though he weighed nothing, Atlas immediately wrapped his arms around his father. Atlas felt so safe, his father had strong arms and the feeling of them careful but firmly holding him tightly it was safe.

Atlas nuzzled himself into his chest and soft whimpers which once filled the air was slowly beginning to calm, Inpu chuckled to himself for a moment and walked to the bedroom.

He went to the bed with his husband and kids, he sat with them and let Atlas adjust to his liking, he now laid by Bryan who has Lotus in his lap, Femi sat between Inpu and Bryan. Atlas stayed cuddled with his father.

Inpu shushed him softly and brushed his hand through his son's hair, small sniffles and hiccups kept him from sleeping so they simply laid there, both found their eyes wondering to the window..

"Won't you let yourself be a child?"

"It's...hard to just let go despite how much I want too."

Inpu slowly brought his finger to Alta's mouth, he pressed the index near him, shushing him. His hand rubbed circles on his back to calm him down, the whimpering and the way the wings gently fell, Atlas felt so safe.

"I know it's hard, I had the same problem once, I don't wish you to fall down that route."

Inpu saw all of his life flash for a moment, he really did live that same routine, he couldn't let his son or any of his children fall down such a dark past.

"I won't let that same awful ideal do to you what it did to me."