🌊"So Violently Self-Destructive,"🤍

See above image for context ^

I've written two stories where she gets redeemed so I thought some chaos would be fun 😍

_______________________

"Alright, We're here."

"Hm...This is where your husband and you live?"

"Yep, of course along with our kids."

It felt kinda awkward, perhaps it was the lack of knowledge of her but she made Inpu uncomfortable, but something in him said;

"That's your mother, you should be happy to her!"
But he wasn't, he felt lie he was pushing it, as if he had too make it work.

She seemed dissatisfied.
Despite how him and Maggie did have stone like resting faces...This was different...
She seemed happy to see Inpu and Maggie but when she heard who he had married and shown her the house she seemed even more pissed off.

"Shall we go in? Bryan and the kids have been preparing to meet you."

Perhaps she could notice his anxious voice, perhaps she saw it as only a stutter, either way she finally nodded her head. "Hello Darling!"

He looked over at the flower beds, Bryan hugged him as the kids came up, Femi held a  bouquet spider lilies and small white filler blooms.
Inpu wrapped his own hands around Bryan, as his husband busied the kids of giving their grandma the gift.

When they gave to her she seems to appreciate it but her fan was moving about strangely, she was just twirling it in her left hand, it was noticeable to Inpu because she only did when Bryan had spoke to her.

Bryan handled meeting her well and seemed to enjoy speaking with her,  but it could just be Inpu's mind, after all he was looking at his from his own perspective.
Bryan was doing much better than Inpu when meeting Aphrodite.

But his mom continued the twirling motion until either the kids or Inpu approached her, it made him start to worry, he wanted her to like Bryan, not that she could ruin their relationship.

"Hey mom, Can I speak with you?"

"Of course. What do you wish to speak of?"

"Whenever Bryan is best you start twirling your fan, you move it to your left hand, I just wanted to know why?"

"Language of the fan, I was going to save it for private talks later, however I don't approve of your husband."

Inpu felt his blood boil, it felt strange to be so angry at your own mother, but Bryan had been there for him in the worst all she did was abandon them.

"Why?!"

"I don't trust him, I don't want him to break your heart, I want you to have the best."

"He is the best, his the best for me, his prefect to me!"

"Don't yell at me, I'm your mother. I simply don't want to see you hurt."

Inpu backed away from her, his breathing picked up and his mind raced,

"Get out."

She looked shocked, offended, hurt.

"Excuse me?"

"I won't let you disrespect my husband, I won't let lie to my face, I won't let you walk into my life and lie."

His breathing hitched in his chest for a minute.

"You have done all of those things, therefore I implore you to leave."

And with that she left, her face twisted in disgust at this words, she didn't wish to in the presence of them.

Inpu went inside to a confused Bryan and kids,
"She won't be coming back."
The triplets seemed confused and Bryan had a worried look,

"My Love, did something happen?"

Inpu walked over to Bryan and held onto him. "So much as happened."

Bryan motioned to the kids to sit on the couch across of them, Inpu explained all of it, as he did the kids would move closer. You could see how upset they were over it, but Bryan just looked concerned.

Inpu noticed and sent the kids to their rooms, "You wanna talk about it?"

"Are you okay?"

Inpu was confused, at most he was pissed,but Bryan should be the one pissed off.
"I mean she was your mother, all your life you wondered about her but now you just let her go?"

"You were there in my darkest times, you are my light, all she did was abandon me and my sibling."

They held each other close, Inpu could still tell Bryan was on edge about it, he looked at him and kissed his lips.
A warm smile crossed face, softly his lips split and he whispered,

"I will always choose you."
—————————————

"—————————————