«4» tw!

TW: blood, mentions of suicide, actual suicide, self harm, blood, and foul language.
🤍
enjoy<3
Davina's pov

So we had burnt pizza at fucking 3 in the damn morning for breakfast after my mental breakdown. Now I'm changing out of this goddamn outfit and putting something more comfortable on.

I put on a black sports bra and a pair of black and red basketball shorts, throwing a beanie on to cover the top of my messy hair.

I grab my drug bag, and walk out to my patio, looking directly down at the beach. Yes.. I have a drug bag, it's full of a couple little pipes, lighters, my weed, perfume, and eye drops to hide it afterwards.

I sit in one of the chairs that sit next to a side table and prepare for my bad habit. As I get it all together I see Kayson walk out through the patio door, slightly crouching down to get through the some what average sized doors.

I take a good look at him, he looks good, even this late at night.. or this early in the morning. Either way he hasn't fucking slept. And he pulls it off fucking amazingly.

He's got on a fairly loose pair of black jeans that tuck into his black biker boots that aren't even tied anymore. His hair sprawled out, poking out from under my hat that he has on. A black t shirt that lays tight on his tan skin. Though I'm only working with the moonlight to see, I saw him in the sun earlier, but NOW he just fits.

This may sound confusing, but if a Friday night, at 3:00 am was a person, it'd be him. Not in a rude way. But also not in the greatest way.

I look back down at what I was doing before he walked out and continue filling up the pipe before bringing it up to my mouth and pulling the lighter to it.

I haven't smoked since a few weeks before I left for the airport back home. That's the longest I've gone in a while.. With my family dying and all. Being in a new place around new people, causes me to stress myself out. Social anxiety and all. So I need to get fucking high.

That's why I'm sitting on my patio, getting high, while looking out above the beach. It's perfect.

I almost forget that Kayson's even out here until I hear him say, "Willow and Xander are headed home." I look in his direction, seeing him lean on the railing of the patio. I nod in his direction, as my way of saying okay.

I blow smoke out of my mouth, still looking in his direction, "come sit down." He nods slightly and sits down in the chair on the opposite side of the side table. I look at him giving him a tight lipped smile and watching as he sits down. "want some of mine? I've got enough to share."

I hold out the pipe and lighter in his direction and he nods and grabs them from my hand. "Next time I'll come prepared." He breathes out as he pulls the pipe to his mouth. He brings the lighter up to it and inhales for a little bit.

My head falls back, my eyes still on him, watching his every move. He does the same thing a few more times before dropping his head back and looking in my direction. "I didn't take you for someone to smoke Davina." He really drags out the 'vina' at the end of his sentence.

That's because you know me as well as I know my mom. Damn I just dissed myself. What the fuck.

"Well you don't know me Kayson." I say, dragging out the 'son' in his name. Still looking at each other, he blows what's left of the smoke out of his nose and hands me the pipe and lighter back.

I didn't mean it to come out in a completely bitchy way, but it did sound kinda bitchy. My bad man.

Though I can't say I'm sorry for it, I will respect NO man, ever again. Unless it was my dad.