Chapter 68 : Worst-Case Scenario

Season 3 : Chapter 12

Second Day of the Exam,

Time : 3 : 58 a.m.

While most of the students of Class-D were asleep, one certain brown haired boy quietly stood up from his mattress and walked out of the tent. He archer his back and cracked his joints while experiencing the calm, cold breeze of the woods while releasing a relaxed sigh.

 He archer his back and cracked his joints while experiencing the calm, cold breeze of the woods while releasing a relaxed sigh

'The early dawn atmosphere truly is nice. Perfect for stretching and getting rid of the cobwebs of the night... Too bad, that I have some work to do.'

Kiyotaka Ayanokouji, The Leader of Class-D, then approached the now retired Koenji's tent with slow, sneaky steps not wanting to create any commotion. The reason for approaching an empty tent?

Well...It's because it was not empty at all. Like the generous man he was, Kiyotaka decided to 'lend' Ibuki, Koenji's tent, so that the Class-C girl doesn't get sick. At first she was reluctant of accepting such a graceous gift and wanting to use the tent of the 'Perfect Existence', however with further insistence from Hirata and Kushida, she finally resigned to theit wishes and accepted.

Which led to the current situation. He quietly pulled the zipper down, only to find the Class-C girl snoring cutely while sleeping on one side of the corner.

'She looks like she is in such tranquility and peace...Her harmless and docile figure will fool so many people into believing that this girl is the biggest and the most important tool of her leader.'

Wanting to end this as quickly as possible, Kiyotaka sneakily took her bag from the other corner of her tent, completely opposite of her, and started rummaging through it, hoping to find something useful in it.

'Let's hope that I won't find any black panties.'

After three seconds however, he got exactly what he was looking for as Kiyotaka mentally congratulated himself.

'A digital camera, huh? I wonder how many S-Points it took for Ryuuen to buy this...I hope he doesn't mind if I take this camera. I mean he shouldn't right? Since I am giving shelter to one of his classmates, the least he can give me is his camera as a means of gratitude. Fair trade in my opinion.'

With that, Kiyotaka shamelessly took Ibuki's camera for himself, before carefully closing her bag and walking out of the tent.

'What an excellent find. Even if Ibuki gets suspicious that someone stole her camera now, it's not like she can raise her voice and yell at us Why did you steal my Camera? If she does that, she will be revealed as the spy and whatver plan she has will be foiled...