White Dress

Gregorio Araneta growing up with the Marcoses, is the most important happened on his life.

Because of that he saw Irene Marcos using a white dress on different occasions.

He saw her in the first time using the white dress on her father's inauguration, just like a other children, Greggy got mesmerized on how cute and pretty this five years old Irene Marcos using that dress.

The second time on her first communion, he just tag along with his best friend Bong Bong.

"Sige na tol. Sa may simbahan lang naman wala si manang kaya ako pina pasama." Bong Bong pleaded.

Greggy can't help but to sigh, "Sige na... Sige na nga." He said since he can't say no too.

Greggy went out to fetch a tricycle.

"Nandito na tol!" Greggy shouted. "Bakit kasi ang laki laki nang bahay ang hirap hirap tuloy mag tawag." He murmur as he went inside.

He was stop, by how the white dress is good to Irene.

"Huy tol!" Bong Bong snapped his fingers.

"Ah andiyan na yung tricycle." Greggy said before walking out. His mestizo skin can't hide how his cheeks got redden.

The third time is on Irene's graduation on elementary. Watching her using the white toga getting the diploma on the stage.

"Ang ganda talaga." Greggy can't deny.

"Ano tol?" Bong Bong on his side asked.

"Wala picturean mo na, baka mapagalitan ka pa." Greggy said.

The next was on the junior prom. Greggy and Bong Bong is already senior that time. But the school held it together.

Irene using a white prom dress.

"Tol wag ka na mahiya isayaw mo na." Bong Bong can't help but to suggest it.

"Ha? Ayoko baka hindi pumayag." Greggy said, shaking his head slightly.

"Hoy tol nato torpe ka ba?" Bong Bong laugh while asking.

"Hoy hindi ah." He stand up, and went straight to Irene.

"Can I dance you?" He said giving his hand.

Irene nodded, "Ang tagal mo naman... Kanina pa kita hinihintay..." She said in her mind.

They went to the center, dancing with the gracious melody. But for the meantime nothing is more gracious than the girl in his front dancing with him.

The graduation of Irene. The black toga with the white dress underneath it.

"Ano na tol. Mag picture na kayo." Bong Bong teasingly said.

Greggy came up with a flower, he pass it on Irene.

Greggy's hand went straight on Irene's Shoulder.

They both give their smile with their cheeks get redden.

Gregorio thought it'll be the last time. But no there's more than that.

Greggy watching his love of his life walking down the aisles if Santa Monica church.

In a beautiful white wedding dress. A smile beam on his face, watching Irene walking with her father beside her.

The most important event that she uses a white gown. With a white veil.

"Maybe soon, baka sa susunod hospital dress na ang gagamitin niya. With the doctor saying You did well Mrs. Araneta for delivering your first child."

Greggy said, that make them laugh. They're on the reception.

"But the most important thing. I saw how Irene grow. I saw how she changed into better one while she is growing. I love her very much. I can't wait to see our hairs turning white." He shamelessly said.

Irene slapped his arms a little because of the kilig

"I love you my Irene."

"I love you too, Gregorio."