Alfonso

March 4

The Araneta couple went to Dawn's birthday party, as usual they're are partying with drinks and different kind of talks.

"Love, you can't drink too much." Irene said, "I know. Uuwi na din tayo mamaya, masama sa buntis ang masyadong magpagabi." Greggy answered.

Irene is already on her month to labor, so they're just waiting for the water to be broke.

It's already eight in the evening, and Greggy has a hint on his face of drunkenness.

"Love tara na." Irene said, "Oo wait lang. Akala ko dito tayo matutulog?" Greggy asked since they already planned it.

Irene shake her head, "Uuwi tayo." She said.

"Mga nine?" Greggy asked while holding the cup.

"Ngayon na Greggy." She said even pinching his tummy a little.

"Ah- oo na oo na mag paalam ka na sa kaibigan mo." Greggy Stand up, he did feel like he's drunk but he need to go home.

"Una na ako pare." He said to Anton, "Okay lang, ingat kayong dalawa ha." He said, "Baka manganak yan sa daan." He jokingly added.

Irene did the same, bidding a good bye and wishing Dawn again a blast birthday before they went home.

While on the car, the quiet and cold air are in between them. "Naiihi ako." Irene whispered.

"Wait lang." Greggy started to search a gasoline station so they can stop there.

"Greg..." She whispered once again, "Ayaw tumigil ng ihi ko..." She started to tear up before adding her sentence.

"Manganganak na ata ako." She tried to be calm.

When Greggy heard that he click the Hazard of the car before stepped on the speed.

"Bakit ka naka hazard?" She still has energy to asked.

"Emergency to eh." Greggy focus on the road but he did answered.

"Dear? Walang ka sasakyan oh." Irene peek out at the window, looking at the clear road.

"Shh." Greggy signal her so she did stay quiet, "Wag kang matutulog." He warned.

When they arrived at the hospital, they quickly assist, Irene look at the doctor, "Feeling ko lalabas na." She whispered.

While she's on labor, her husband who's nervously walking back and forth outside the room.

"Tanggal lasing ko dun ha." He said, leaning at the wall. "Ay shit, sila papa kaya?" He started to think where he put his phone.

"Pwede po maki tawag?" He asked to the one nurse. "Opo okay lang po." The nurse answered. So he dial the house telephone number right away.

He whispered some prayer while waiting for someone to answer it.

"Hello?" A maid answered, "Hello po si Greggy po to. Can I talk to papa Ferdinand?" He asked.

"Wait lang po sir." The maid said and a silent afterwards.

"Hello, Greggy?" Ferdinand grab the telephone, "Papa, si Irene po nanganganak na." He quickly informed them.

"Meldy! Si Irene daw nanganganak na." He felt the excitement that even he's busy he still went to the hospital to greet his second grand child.

While waiting for Irene's parents, the baby was already delivered normally, a healthy baby.

"Sir please fill up this information." The nurse said giving a paper and a ballpen.

A loud cry of a baby started to fill the room. Irene look at him with a teary eyes.