Letters

First day of school. Many students walk in to their classrooms now.

Greggy sit at the last chair in the last row. Near at the door.

"Oh pre kala ko mag stem ka?" Anton pat his shoulder when he entered the classroom.

"Joke lang yun." Greggy chuckled, he really wanted to but his parents did not allow him.

Anton sit at his side, "Wag ka tumabi sa akin mag aaral ako nang maayos ngayong year." Greggy jokingly said.

"Sapakan na lang." Anton said as they both laugh.

Greggy turn his head at the door. He spotted a girl that seems unsure on what she is doing.

Irene looking at the master list that is posted in the door of the room. She turn her head feeling someone is looking at her.

Greggy smiled when Irene look at him, "Nawawala kayo te?" He asked. Anton look at his friends.

"Ah? Saan yung room stem?" Irene shyly ask.

Anton trying hardly trying not to laugh.

Greggy smile before he answered, "Sa kabilang building ate... HUMSS to"

"Ah sige thank you." Irene bowed a little feeling embarassed.

"Ingat ate!" Greggy yelled so Irene can hear him.

"Maka ate naman neto parang apo mo na yun eh." Anton jokingly said as he started to laugh.

Irene feel weird about Greggy. "Ganon ba talaga ang epekto ng Humss?" She asked herself.

After the class end. Greggy can't help but to remember the girl he saw earlier.

"Huy uuwi ka na?" Anton ask to him.

"Ah hindi may dadaanan lang muna ako. Mauna ka na may sundo ka eh." Greggy answer to him.

After watching Anton walking away, Greggy run towards the Stem building.

"Shit paano ko nga pala mahahanap kung hindi ko alam yung pangalan." He stop when he realized.

"Paano kaya to?" He started to think other way to know that lady.

"Mr. Araneta!" A professor called him. "Sino na naman to. Bakit kilala ako?" He asked his self first before he look at the professor.

"Good evening prof." He greeted, even though he really doesn't know him.

"What are you doing here?" The prof asked him.

Greggy close his eyes starting to think what reason should he answered.

"May hinahanap lang po." He answered.

"Ah ano ba yun? I can help you." The prof said.

"Wag na po hehehe." Greggy turn around. At the right time Irene also walk out of her classroom.

Greggy stare at her, talking to her friends. "Kung sine swerte ka nga naman oh." He whispered to his self.

The next day, Greggy write a letter in a piece of paper. He tried to right it on a beautiful handwrite he can.

To: the most beautiful lady

Hello kailan ko kaya malalaman name mo?

From: G.A Humss

He went to the classroom, "Hello... Pwede paki lagay to sa lamesa nang kaklase niyong chinita na maiksi ang buhok na naka brace na matangkad..." Greggy pass the paper to Irene's classmate.