Art

Greggy doesn't have any other choice but to pursue a class art.

"Bakit kasi kailangan pa?" He sigh, before walking in to the building.

"Hi Ms. Irene!" Other students greeted Irene. One of the instructor of the school.

"Good morning." She greeted them back.

"Ang ganda ni ma'am noh?" Kaliwa't kanan na tanungan nang mga students.

Irene just chuckling when she heard them saying it.

"Sayang walang asawa o boyfriend." The one of student said, while looking at her walking away.

"Baka kasi ako talaga ang para sa kanya." The other said binatukan siya nang kasama niya.

"Hoy sino yun?" Greggy show up out of nowhere.

"Greggy pag sabihan mo nga yang kaibigan mo!" Dawn said, looking at Antonio.

Anton chuckled, "Grabe pre! Hindi ka maniniwalang instructor yung dumaan kanina." He said, putting his hands around Dawn's shoulder as they walk towards the classroom.

Greggy just listening the rumpus of two.

He shake his head, sitting at one stall, there's a canvas stands Infront of the seat.

He sigh, "Ayoko talaga..." He murmur.

Irene entered the class, they all whipped their heads at her.

"Good morning, I'm your instructor... You can call me Ms. Irene, I wanted you to stand up here in the front and introduce yourself or tell what you want me to call you."

While Irene is explaining, Greggy can't help but to fall in love at first sight.

He can't even understand what the others saying, since he is staring at Irene. Smiling widely on what the other mumbling about.

"Huy Greg sunod ka na." Dawn push him a little.

"Ayy sorry oo nga pala hahaha." He whisper being embarrassed on what happened.

"Hello I'm Gregorio Araneta." Greggy look at them before he turn his head to Irene, "You can call me... love..." He whispered.

Irene's eyes went wide, and her skin turn red.

"I mean you can all call me... Greggy." He smiled after, "I enrolled in Art class because, my parents said, so I don't have any other choice. That's all I guess thank you." He said proudly being used at public speaking.

That's become their everyday routine. Irene always caught him staring at her.

Greggy really lack at skilled of color shading. Irene looking at his work. She shake her head.

"Greggy..." She called out and signal him to go at her table.

"Stay after class... We need to talk something about your work." Irene said.

Greggy feel nervous, "Shit babagsak kaya ako?" He asked his self when he went back to his seat.

The class ended, and Greggy still feeling nervous. More nervous now.

"Greggy..." Irene said, pulling out her own pallette and colors.

She sat down beside Greggy, putting a new blank canvas on the canvas stand.

"I will teach you on how to do shading." Irene form a circle on the canvas.

Instead of watching her work and listens to her, Greggy stare at her.