when Daddy is missing

It's a lazy day, Greggy have a business travel to attend on.

He need to leave at 1 am. It's already 12:30 and now he is watching his wife sleeping, he did not bother to wake her up.

"Dear?" He sat down beside her, caressing her hair.

"Hmm?" A first hum, clinging to the pillow.

"I'll leave na ha, ililipat ko anak mo sa tabi mo." He whispered.

"Oum." She answered.

"Tignan mo ha, baka madaganan mo naman." He whispered.

"Hmm!" Irene shake her head.

Greggy went to Georgia's room silently, he carry her softly Georgia snuggle to his chest but not opening her eyes.

He position her beside her mother.

"Dear aalis na ako ha." He whispered once again.

"Oum." She hummed for the last time before Greggy kiss her.

"Dear wag mo pala muna akong tatawagan ha, wait mo ako na yung tumawag sa'yo." He reminded her.

Irene just nodded, "Yung anak mo ha." He said for the last time before he leave the room.

Irene heard that so she hug her daughter.

It's already morning and Irene felt lazy to stand up, "Dear? Greggy?" She called out.

She's waiting for a seconds but no one is answering, "Greggy?" This time she position herself to see who is beside her.

"Iniwan na naman ako." Her eyes is getting wet.

She look down and saw a blood stain, "Kaya naman pala." She whispered.

"Georgia?" She patted her daughter so she can clean the sheet.

"Hmm?" The three years old hummed.

"Wake up na it's already morning na." Irene said, hugging her.

"Yes mommy." She whispered.

Irene carry her to shower a kisses. "Good morning mommy!" She open her eyes, "Go down muna mommy will clean the bed." Irene said.

Georgia nodded she climb to her father chair, "Where's daddy po?" She ask while watching her mom.

"Wala, iniwan na tayo." She sarcastically answer.

Of course, Georgia is still a kid.

"Why? He doesn't love us?" She innocently ask, she even stand at the office chair.

"Don't stand there." Irene warned, the kid even stomped her feet, "Georgia bumaba ka diyan you will fall down ha."

"Noooo! I need daddy!" She yelled.

Irene's head started to feel the pain, "Bumaba ka diyan kahit mag iiyak iyak ka wala na daddy mo."

"Ihh! Search him!"

"Bumaba ka nga diyan, ang aga aga pinapasakit mo ulo ko." Irene hissed.

Georgia jump down, and run outside the room.

Irene take her time to take a bath and change the bed sheets. "It's really hard when my period come." She whispered.

"Manang where's Georgia?" She ask walking down at the stairs, "Nasa labas po ma'am."

Irene went outside, "Georgia!"

Georgia is holding at the big gate, "Daddy!" She is yelling.

"Wala nga kasi yung daddy mo ano ba? Hindi ka ba makaintindi?" Irene scolded her.