Irene

Irene the goddess of Peace, but sometimes she aren't resemblance of the peace.

She have a boyfriend named Gregorio, they are both medical student and sharing the most happy and lovely memories. She's conservative on others point of view, hindi makabasag pinggan that's how they describe her. Well it's not true, Greggy knows her deeply and too much.

"Tara?"  Greggy said hiding the doctor's coat on his bag, they have a friday night with the other medical student like them.

"Ganyan suot mo?" Irene's eyebrows furrowed.

"Ah yes, why?" Greggy look at his self at the last time in the mirror. "Napaka revealing." Irene answered.

He's just wearing a tank top and short, "Revealing? Hindi naman ata. Normal na to kasi pinatong ko lang yung uniform kanina." He grinned.

"Ang pangit parang di ka makiki-party." She insisted, "May damit naman ako diyan diba?" He asked since they're on Marcos house.

"Oo. Mag palit ka." She watched her boyfriend disappear.

While waiting, Irene felt bored so she grabbed Gregorio's phone just to kill the time. She is checking his gallery that full of their pictures and some med related pictures.

But there's a pictures of Korean female artist that Gregorio saved. "Greggy!" Irene shouted she doesn't know who is it and it's looks like normal individual like them since Greggy saved the girlfriend material picture.

"Ano?" Greggy went out after changing his outfit, "Sino to?" Irene asked it's not only one pictures but five copy.

"Ahh hahaha!" Greggy chuckled when he saw it, "Ganda ano?" He asked.

"Sino nga kasi yan?" She asked, "Si IU yan ano ka ba pati yan pagseselosan mo? Hindi mo ba kilala yun?" Greggy answered.

"Sinong IU?" Irene secretly delete the picture while listening to her boyfriend. "Yung kpop idol jusko naman love." He answered.

"Yung kumanta nang Yellow C-A-R-D nanana beep~" He intimate how IU dance her song.

After Irene deleted the picture, she look at him. "Bakit ganyan yung polo mo?" She asked.

"Huh?" Greggy being stunned for a second before he look at the mirror, "Love. It's called fashion." He answered.

"Fashion? Kitang kita yung dibdib mo, isarado mo naman yung botones. Sana pala nag hubad ka na lang." Irene said.

"Pwede ba?" He asked teasingly, "Edi walang pupunta." Irene sit down while watching him.

"Okay lang yan fashion nga eh." Greggy said while he buttoned up.

"Pagtitinginan ka nga nila." She said, "Ano lang pogi naman kasi ako." Greggy said while brushing his hair up.

"Ayoko nga eh ang kulit mo naman. Dapat nga ako lang nakakakita nang katawan mo." She whispered but Greggy heard it so he laugh.

"Oo na nga okay na ano pa?" He asked, "Wala na, tara na." Irene answered.

So they went to the pub where they'll meet their friends. While walking at the entrance, Irene felt a group of person who is looking at them so she look back to check and it's true.

"Kisig talaga noh?" One of them asked while looking at Greggy. "Oo, I wonder how his hard his muscle is?" The other asked.

Irene can hear it clearly, "Hindi man lang bumulong." She hissed, before holding Greggy's arm tightly making sure that the group of girls will see it.

"Let's go?" Greggy said as he wrapped his hand on her waist. Irene nodded with a smile.

They entered the pub. "Hello Gregorio Irene!" One of their classmate greeted them.