past, present... future

Irene is strolling on the mall with her siblings. "Matagal pa ba?" She asked them.

"Wait lang." Imee answered, they're looking for a new phone.

"Uupo lang ako sa labas ha." Irene said, the two just nod at her.

So Irene went to sit down. There are also many people passing by and sitting beside her. Not until a boy sit in front of her.

"Hello!" The greeted her, Irene look at him. She suddenly remember someone.

"Hi... What's your name?" Irene asked.

"Gregorio..." The boy answered lively.

Irene smile, "Kamukha na nga niya, kapangalan niya pa." She said to herself.

"How old are you?" Irene continue to have conversation with him.

"I am five..." The little Gregorio stick up a five fingers on his hand.

"Hmm ang cute mo naman." Irene can't help but to giggle.

"Do you have a sweetheart na po?" The boy asked.

She laugh once again, "I don't have... But I know someone that looks like you and you both shared the same name." Irene answered.

"Really? Edi his pogi? Sabi kasi ng mommy ko I'm pogi eh." The little kid claps his hands.

Irene chuckled, "Ahm?" She can't say anything about his question. But she knows that her ex Gregorio is handsome. So she nod a little bit hesitant.

The little boy laugh, "Si ate nag sisinungaling." He commented.

Irene fish her phone, "Tignan mo ikaw na lang humusga." She said as she stalk Gregorio's social Media.

The little boy peeked at her phone, He just nod in approvement. "Yeah." He said.

Irene chuckled, "But sadly we are not talking anymore na."

"Why?" The boy curiously asked.

"You'll understand it when you become older." Irene said, since she can't explain that Gregorio and her broke up.

"Bye bye na po." The little boy waved his hand to Irene.

"Ingat... Ingat lagi." Irene said waving her hand too.

"Irene." Imee patted her shoulder. "Tapos na?" She asked eating a turon.

"Oo okay na uwi na tayo gabi na." Imee said.

They started to walk, Irene look at the boy. As well as the boy look at her.

Greggy stare at her eyes, as they get closer and closer to each other.

Of course Irene did the same. Thinking that her siblings did not notice him.

At this time they look at their eyes, they don't feel anything; anger, jealousy, love, hope. They were just familiar eyes.

Greggy smile a little, showing that he's a little good. Irene did the same.

"What's your regrets?" Anton asked his bestfriend, while they both cheers their cups that full of liquor.

"Regrets? The only regret I made is I did not approach her. The time I saw her." Greggy answered.

Anton laugh a little, knowing who's Greggy pertains to.

"Mapag laro talaga ang tadhana ano?" Anton said shaking his head.

"Hindi naman siguro... Ako lang siguro yung nag lalaro." Greggy randomly said.