Pressure

⚠️This chapter include a sexual desires, and mention of some implicit details. That is rated 18, if you are uncomfortable or under age you can skip this chapter!⚠️

Irene can't believe that she will get pressure again. She's used to it but not on Greggy's parents.

They are having shopping since Greggy and don Luis are busy on business trip.

So Irene and Emma having some in law time, while Alfonso and Luis minding their own life as a part of teenage life.

"Halla anak ang ganda." Emma suddenly commented when they walk in to baby girl section.

"Yes, indeed mom." Irene answer, touching the push the stroller.

"Sayang, wala kayong anak na girl." Emma hinting a little.

Irene stare at it, "Oo nga po." She just smile a little, and just continue to browse.

Greggy and don Luis on the other hand having a serious meeting with the client. Greggy's mind should be focused but no, it started to fly above the sky.

Don Luis notice it, "I guess we should have take some lunch break." He said.

The clients nodded, feeling the vibes of the lunch break.

"Anak." Luis patted his son.

"Dad?" He was shock that the clients started to walk away.

"Are you alright?" Luis ask.

Greggy look at him, he's not. He started to feel something inside him, the thoughts of Irene under him, how they both rock the bed and how Irene beg for a faster pace.

He shouldn't think that right now, having boner behind those tight pants.

"Yes daddy." Greggy nodded a slower that he use to do.

"You're pacing a lot." Luis said making sure the situation of his son.

"Yes, just thinking about my family." He answered, taking a deep breath.

"Alam mo, sayang noh you only have two children."

"Dad?" Greggy voice can sense clearly that he's annoyed.

"I mean- you should do another, kahit one na lang." Luis grinned at his son.

Greggy rolled his eyes, "Edi ikaw na lang."

The couples were trying to make another child, but since Irene is near at the age of menopausal, and Greggy is always stress they can't make it.

"Greggy look si Pat and Elvira they have a baby girl you should have too. I will tell you it feels different with a boy." Luis encourage.

The mother in law walk in to a adult toy, they look at each other.

"I guess we went to a wrong place." Emma chuckled a little.

"It's fine mom, if you want to buy something." Irene look away being shy.

They continue to walk, a different toys that they see.

"Do you..." Emma can't even make a sentence since she's busy on laughing quietly.

"We do own some." Irene answer like hee mother in law is her bestfriend.

"Do you use it?" Her curiosity started to burn.

"Sometimes, but he like to use..."

"If it's his finger, then they are the same of his dad." Emma interfere.