pop by love

The family Araneta having their first summer outside the country.

Alfonso, a three years old lovely boy are on the side of the airplane.

Irene is on the middle while Greggy side of way.

The plane is already flying, Alfonso got nervous that he holds his mother's hand.

"Pain..." He hold his ears.

Greggy watching him, "Yawn... You should yawn." He suggested.

Irene and Greggy change a sit. He helps his son to yawn but it's not working.

"Does it already pop?" Greggy asked.

"Nooo." Alfonso answered giggling.

Greggy get the apple juice. "Sip it." He instructed once again.

He sipped all the juice. "Okay na?" Greggy patiently asked watching his son still holding his ears.

"Hindi pa po." Alfonso answered, "Wala nang juice wait lang." Greggy said and called the attendant.

Irene just watching them, feeling tired because of planning this trip.

"What can I do for you sir?" The attendant asked.

"I want apple juice!" Alfonso said.

The flight attendant chuckled at his cuteness. "Okay the apple juice will come." She exited.

The father and son still trying to make the yawn techniques work.

"Here's your apple juice." The flight attendant handed.

The small hand of Alfonso received the juice. "Thank you!" He said sweetly that made his parents both chuckled.

"Anything else sir?" The attendant asked once again.

Alfonso shake his head. "You awe beautiful miss..." He suddenly blurted out.

The attendant can't help but to flutter, "Thank you!" She said bowing before leaving the family.

After the attendant leave. Alfonso blush instantly as he squeak silently.

"Ohh it pop!" He suddenly said holding his ears.

Greggy get the juice, afraid that it'll spill.

"Bata bata pa lang marunong nang magpa kilig." Irene said laughing

The little Fonso shyly bite his lips.

"Syempre mana sa akin na romantiko." Sabi ni Greggy.

"Oh talaga? Anong minana sa akin?" Irene asked crossing her arms.

"Syempre kagandahan nang kalooban mo." Greggy chuckled, kissing her forehead.

"Yuck!!!" Alfy exclaimed when he saw his father.

"Maka yuck naman to. Tara nga kiss kita." Greggy said as he pouch his lips.

"Don't want to." Alfy said slapping his lips. They quietly laugh after.