Page 365

Dear Diary,

As I flip this diary at this page, the last page. I know that I will definitely remember all the pain, suffer, happiness, love, and unexplained emotion. This year isn't neither best nor bad. I've met the love of my life named Gregorio, we fell in-love and thanks for the God he blessed us by the two healthy kids. I also wanted to say thank you to our loving creator that he gave an healthy family around me.

I knew someone will ask what I've learned this year. I actually learned many things, that sometimes you can put yourself first. You can be someone's inspiration or role model even if you don't trust yourself, and you can still grow no matter what your age are.

I would like to tell a story about my husband and children my dear diary. Meeting Gregorio at the first place are too random, who knows that I met him at the hallway of the bathroom in one restaurant. He isn't perfect but he is really the love of my life, the person who I know I can choose everyday even if our loves flame will go out. Our first born Alfonso who is our wedding gift to each other, a lovely chubby boy who tends to make the other person smile, a charming smile. Luis my baby, the youngest son. They said he is just look like me, well I actually don't know. He is a lovely kid too, being confused and ask many things. But that makes him love by his kuya.

I couldn't asked anything more, dear diary. What God sent to me was already more than enough than what I asked... Well actually I have one prayer? One wish before this year ends. I hope Greggy and I will spring a pregnancy dust with a baby girl.

Happy new year my diary!

Love, Irene.

"Honey?" Irene got shocked when Greggy tapped her shoulder.

"Oh? Tapos ka na?" She asked, looking at her husband.

"Oo, ano yan?" He asked, Irene stand up and hug him.

"Wala naman hahaha!" She answered.

Greggy swayed their body, "I love you so much!" He whispered softly.

"Greggy? Honey?" Her head look up a little to see his face. "Ano yun?" Greggy asked

"Paano kita naging deserve?" She asked back.

"Because you are you Irene, you embrace yourself, kahit anong imperfections na nakikita mo sa sarili mo." He answered.

"Kaso hindi ako better." She continue to feel not satisfied. "You are beyond better honey. Every seconds every day you're becoming more better."

"Wala naman kasing perfect honey, maski ako I'm not perfect. I failed in basic things, but we... As a couple... As mag-asawa. We are figuring out many new things when the brand new day begins. But I know the two boys can see us as a perfect parents to them. Let's focus on how we grow, on how should we correct our wrong. Because at the end of the day. You're still you. The Irene I love and definitely continue loving, the Irene that I married but the difference is we grow mentally, emotionally, and physically, honey." He added.

"Thank you, I really don't know how many times should I say thank you honey. A words can't express how much I am thankful to you, honey. You complete me as me, the Irene you love was made by you, I am here because of you, because you love me." She tears up.

"Shh... Don't cry. You're like that because of yourself. I'm like this because of yourself." A confusion sentence that Greggy said.