Bibingka

December 16, a beautiful pre-dawn that always makes catholics excited. A mark where we always know that the Christmas day, is near approaching.

"Pare? Simba naman tayo bukas." Bonget said to his friend.

"Hm? Sige. Simbang gabi naman." Greggy sigh, drinking the beer.

"Simbang gabi ka lang naman talaga nag sisimba talaga hahaha!" Bongbong can't help but to laugh.

"Edi ikaw na palasimba hahaha!" Greggy jokingly said.

"Kasama pamilya mo?" He asked, looking at the window of Bongbong's house, "Oo." He answered briefly.

Greggy smile, "Pre?" He look at him, his hair swinging with the cold breeze.

"Ano yun?" Bongbong can't look at him straight without laughing.

"Si... Hays wala." He just drop it feeling too shy to say.

"Uwi ka na nga! Maaga tayo bukas ha! Puntahan mo ako dito." Bongbong shooed him.

Like what they planned, Greggy went back to Marcos residence early at three in the morning.

In a plain shirt and a denim pants, "Wow parang walang hangover ha?" Bongbong teases as he brush his own hair.

"Di talaga ako nakatulog eh." Gorio admitted.

"Gago?" He can't help but to laugh on his friend.

They're just walking, Bongbong and Greggy are walking at the back of Marcos Family member.

"Grabe, dami talagang nag sisimba pag simbang gabi." Greggy commented.

"Hahaha! Yeah, ewan sabi kasi nila matutupad daw ang kahilingan mo pag nakumpleto mo siyam na araw." Bongbong said.

"Hmm? Ganon ba yun? I never heard something like that." Greggy sarcastically said.

"Ewan ko sa'yo hahaha!" Bongbong can't help but to push him.

The choirs of church voices heard through the entire church, an angelic voice. Greggy turn his head to see Irene's reaction.

She was listening attentively to the song, a soothing air that make her hair sway.

Greggy mesmerized, he feel like he saw an angel the sweet melody even make the scenery beautiful and peaceful.

He doesn't know if he will focus on the words of God or maybe he will focus more on how beautiful Irene is.

The second day, they still do the same. But with more conversation with each other.

After mass, they are walking back to the Marcos residence. "So are you in 1st year college now?" Greggy asked

"Yes." She briefly answered.

"What is your course?" Greggy continue to asked.

"Performing arts." She answered, "Ikaw? Engineering?" This time while walking she take a look at him.

"Architecture." Greggy corrected her.

"Hindi halata?" Irene chuckled.

"Lah?" He reacted.

"Wala hahaha! Akala ko kasi Engineering ka. Lagi ka kasing kasama ni kuya." She explained.

"I tried it naman, pero wala eh binabalik ako sa architecture." He said.

"Oh so you draw?" Irene asked when she hits in realization.

"Hmm? Not quite good." He humbly answered.