Scars

It was all started when Greggy courted Irene, as an observer Irene observed the small bruises and cuts on Greggy's body and arms. Even on his cheeks sometimes. As they build their relationship Irene starting to get more worried, thinking that Greggy is maybe on a fight or a member of fraternity.

One night, they are on their shared bed in the middle of the summer. Greggy sigh when he pull out his shirt and revealing the half of body. He thought that Irene is sleeping that time, he's not the man who is likely to remove his shirt in front of his girlfriend, not until today.

Irene gasp a little, she can't help but to touch the scars on her boyfriend's back.

"Shall we complain?" She asked,

Greggy was shocked, "Pardon me, mahal?"

"Your scars... How did you get those?" She asked for the first time in how many years that they've been dating.

That made Greggy let out a big laugh.

Greggy have it all because of one reason.

"Tito dada." A beautiful three years old that hold on to him, his niece.

"Yes Jho?" Greggy lift her up.

"Cookies!" Her eyes lighten while looking at her uncle.

"Cookies? You even don't eat breakfast yet." He answered.

Of course, the kid remained naughty that she started to scratch her uncle's arms.

"Nararamdaman ko yun ha, mas lalo kitang hindi bibigyan." Greggy warned.

The girl feel afraid, so she cried leaning towards Greggy before biting his neck.

"Jho!" He yelled her name.

Jho felt more afraid as she started crying more serious now. Scratching his back while biting.

"Wait nga lang!" He keep raising his voice, he put his niece on the countertop.

"I hate you!" The girl yelled.

"You're bad ha. I said wag muna? Why can't you understand?" Greggy said, feeling the pain trough the scratches that his niece did.

"Mama!" She yelled asking for a help from her mother.

"Hello, are you even okay? Ikaw ang nanakit ikaw pa may ganang mag sumbong?" Greggy sigh for disbelief.

"I don't want you." Her little legs kicking him, and scratching his cheeks.

"Then wag. Ayaw ko din sa'yo!" Greggy left her on the countertop crying her lungs out.

Irene snapped waiting for his answer, "Just sleep na mahal." Greggy said.

"Ha?" Irene was confused but just shrugged it off too.

The scratches and bite was healing, and Irene started to be calm about it.

But a month later, there's a scratches on his back again.

"Ang aggressive ata ng babae mo." She accidentally commented while glaring at him.

"Sorry?" Greggy raises his eyebrows.

"Wala." Irene stand sighing.

"Mahal naman." Greggy reach her out.

"Greggy kasi ilang taon na tayo hindi mo man lang ako nile legal. Baka mamaya may legal ka nang pamilya."

"Shh. Ngayon nga eh ipapakilala nga kita kung ano ano naman sinasabi mo." Greggy answer.

"Wag na kung di bukal sa kalooban mo."

Different world; one shots compilationजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें