her teacher

He opened the door of the bedroom of his daughter. He still got sad and emotional remembering the day where her daughter is always there, playing the kitchen set that he made from the cardboard, the doll house that they made, table for their little tea date.

Georgia still on his mind everyday, once he entered her room it's like her silhouette playing, playing with him. The laughter, the sadness, tears and smiles. He walk in to it, looking the frame that he also made. He stop in front of the side table, picking the one frame.

A newborn Georgia in his arms.

A tears flow on his eyes, he hug the frame, sitting at the round bed with the mosquito net that is color pink making her like a princess.

"Ang laki mo na..." He whispered caressing the frame, "I still can't let you go."

The door opened, "Greg?" Patricia voice echoed.

He look at the doorway, he can't even react.

"Umiiyak ka na naman? Kung wala lang tong anak mo mamumura talaga kita." She hissed, "Hello kumuha lang kami ng uniform." She rolled her eyes.

"Ay sorry naman di ba pwedeng emotional lang dahil malaki na ang anak ko." He said, Georgia run towards her dad.

"Yes you said I'm big girl na diba?" She comfortably sit at her father lap.

"Yes, kasi mag grade 1 ka na sa pasukan." He said kissing her forehead.

"I'm excited daddy!" She commented, "You should, kasi marami kang ma make na friends." Greggy answer, putting her down.

"Joke lang anak, excited ka lang ngayon pero on the next month wala na yan, o kaya pag tungtong mo ng college kahit first day wala nang kasaya saya joke!"

Georgia fell asleep.

"Alam mo ba may na chismis ako." Patricia said, while cooking a dinner for her brother and niece.

"Hmm?" Greggy lowered the newspaper he's reading to look at her.

"Yung nabuntis mo... Yung nanay ni Georgia." She started.

"Wala akong pake sa kanya." He harshly said.

"Wait lang naman kasi." Patricia rolled her eyes, "Eto na nga." She restarted to tell the story.

"Nabalitaan ko kasi, madami na siyang anak ngayon..."

Even Greggy isn't interested, his ears are open.

"Sa iba ibang lalaki. Pero malay natin baka niyang gusto niya maging surrogate mother. Edi sana yun nilagay niya willing maging surrogate mother." She said sarcastically.

"Oh ano naman?" Greggy ask again, "Hindi lang yun ano ka ba." She added, "Binibigay niya yung mga anak niya sa nakabuntis sa kanya."

"And sabi sabi din na after daw na ibigay niya yung bata at magpakalayo layo yung mga niloko niya nakahanap na daw ng true love."

"Ate alam mo kakabasa mo yan ng mga love story." Greggy drop the newspaper, "Malay mo ikaw makahanap ka din." She grinned.

"Focus ako sa anak ko." He said, "Greggy hindi naman sa ano pero maghahanap at mag hahanap pa rin ng nanay yang anak mo."

Greggy look at her now, many questions in his eyes.

"Especially ngayong papasok na siya, may mga event pa naman na need ng family, kahit nga sa normal days need niya ng family support." Patricia explained.

"I know ate. Maiba nga tayo, how's the teachers of my daughter?" He sipped the tea.

"She's good, and wag ka single siya."