Irene's bestest rival

The married couple just sharing a silent night for them to rest since they call it a day. Greggy hugging her wife tightly, while Irene snuggling on his chest.

A little creak of door heard in their bedroom, but since they're deeply asleep they did not notice it.

"Daddy?" A little girl, search for his father. She tiptoe so she can see above the bed.

"Hmm?" Greggy hummed.

"Daddy?" She call out softly, "Wait lang dear." Greggy has no choice but to break their clinging moments.

"Do you get nightmare?" He sat down so he can carry his daughter.

"Yes." A quickly hugged she gave to him.

"Okay sleep ka na, mommy is sleepless pa po." Greggy put her on the middle of them.

"Sing for me." She hugged her daddy.

"Hmm... You are my sunshine, my only sunshine." He sang softly.

When their daughter fell asleep, Greggy open his eyes. "Lipat mo muna sa gilid mo asawa ko." He tap his wife.

"Hmm." Even half asleep, Irene softly put her at her side.

"Yan." Greggy snuggle once again and they fall asleep again.

A loud cry that become their alarm.

"Why why?" Greggy ask looking behind her wife.

"D-daddy!" She just continue to cry.

"Sinumpong na naman ata, love." Irene said, as she wake up too.

"Oh come to daddy na." Greggy get up so he can carry her.

"Georgia ha." Irene furrowed.

"Love." Greggy shush her wife and her daughter.

"What do you want to eat, Princess?" Greggy tried to divert Georgia's attention.

"Daddy, daddy..." She hug him like someone will steal his father.

"Opo tara na iwan na natin si mommy." Greggy went to the balcony.

"Ha, akala mo maiiwan mo mommy mo. Ni hindi mo nga kayang di mag dodo ng isang araw." Greggy chuckled when he said it on his own.

"Sige na kay mommy ka na muna." Greggy said since he will cook a food for them.

"No, daddy." But Georgia just cling on him.

Greggy look at her wife, "Ako na lang mag luluto. Mag ayos ka na lang since may pasok ka pa." She said.

"Daddy?" Georgia look up at him.

"Yes?" He put her down for a meantime.

"Hmm. Stay. Daddy. Stay." She watch his daddy sit down at the sofa before she come to his lap.

"I need to go to work." Greggy hold her hair to tie it, "If I don't go to work then we can't buy something to eat. The kuyas can't go to school." He explain softly.

"But I still don't want." She started to sob.

"Princess, diba always naman ako nag pupunta sa work? Then I'll go home naman later at night." He continue to woo.

And she continued to cry, "But still!"

"Nako naman, Georgia." Irene started to get annoyed at her daughter's attitude.

"Love." Greggy calmly said. "See, andyan naman po si mommy."

"No, don't want. Want daddy." She insisted.