Dangwa's color

Month of love again, the flowers on Dangwa starting to bloom again, the flower market starting to get crowded again with the lovers buying their gifts to each other.

"Tara na kasi kuya." Liza said to his cousin, "Ano bang gagawin mo diyan?" Greggy asked, he really doesn't like the place since it has bright colors.

"Malamang bibili." Liza answer still pulling his cousin.

"Tara na nga." Greggy answered with a furrowed eyebrows.

As they entered, Greggy sigh when the only colors he can see is the color of brown to yellow, dark blue and a little bit light blue.

"Okay ka lang? Or uncomfortable na napakaraming kulay nakikita mo?" Liza asked.

"Okay lang, medyo overwhelmed lang sa mga kulay? Kahit apat na shades lang nakikita ko." He answered to his cousin.

So they walk looking for a bouquet flower that Liza will buy. "Alam mo, mayaman ka naman you should buy a glass or lenses to lowered your color blindness." Liza said, talking to him while looking at the flowers.

"I'm thinking about it. But I hope, it will work." Greggy said, he already give up to see the different colors on this world.

One hour already pass and Liza did not even found a flowers she likely to buy, the market started to get noisy, Greggy holding his cousin tightly so they won't separate.

"Dito tayo." Liza said when she found a beautiful stall that full of colorful flowers.

So Greggy just stand there, being able to smell the flowers but can't see the beautiful colors of it.

He step back a little, causing to bump and stepping on someone's foot. He look behind him to apologize.

"S-Sorry." He whispered with a bow. That bow makes him notice the bracelet that the person is using.

Irene look at him, so instead of saying it's fine she is the one who asked. "Are you okay?" Since she got worried on how he look right now.

"Y-Yes, I'm sorry again." He mumble, Irene smile a little and notice how Greggy look at her bracelet.

"Do you want this?" It's actually a colorful beaded bracelets.

Greggy shake his head, of course he can't enjoy it since the color are different from his vision.

"Ohh hahaha! Ang cute." Irene can't help but to think about how cute he is. "Let's meet again soon then!" She waved her hands wishing it.

Greggy can't enjoy the colors, but he already knows he will more enjoy to spend time with that girl.

"Tara na kuya?" Lisa hold his shoulder.

"Ay tapos ka na?" Greggy said, looking at the flowers that his cousin bought.

"Oo bakit?" Liza asked looking up to see his face.

"Nothing, tara na." Greggy said with a smile, feeling frustrated that he didn't asked her name.

They both hopped in the car, "Alam mo kanina may magandang babae." He stated with a blush.

"Sana hinabol mo." Liza said chuckling.

"Tatanungin ko nga sana yung name. Kaso medyo na caught off guard ako kasi may suot siyang bracelet." He continue to tell while driving.

"Oh? Anong meron sa bracelet?" She asked also getting curious about it.

"Ha? Feeling ko hindi lang iisang kulay yung bracelet niya since iba ibang shades ng green at brown lang nakikita ko eh." He answered.

"Hmm? Is that so, sayang naman." Liza said, "Baka yun na talaga ang para sa'yo." She added making her cousin chuckled.