Paboritong sayaw

The classical music surrounded the performance hall of the school. The performers are dancing ballet, turning, jumping, running, and lifting their selves in the air.

It was good, who knew that they are just a first year highschool. Performing it too neat and to clean like a veterans.

The last note of the music for the only one ballerina...

Irene.

She's Irene, she is everyone's favorite, maybe because she's good at anything— in Academic, dancing, arts, music and many more.

But no one can see the real her, inside her, internally her... No one can see but Greggy.

His camera focus on her, his eyes focus on her.

He's a part of photography club, he likes to capture anything.

Anything that is about Irene.

Their eyes look at each other and the world seems stop.

They felt like a different love, maybe that's too exaggerated for their age. But no one knows, they are bestfriends... Best of friends.

"Ang galing mo naman kanina." Greggy smile, "Hahahaha! You owe me a lot ha." She answered.

"Can I see the pictures?" She ask politely.

They are in the backstage as the program continue. "I will duplicate it first." He smiled.

Irene nodded and sat down beside him.

"Ang galing mo, ang galing mo talaga." He whispered.

She smile, "Oo naman."

They both become quiet, but not in silence.

"Play some guitar naman." She requested.

Greggy smile, all her request and wishes he is trying to make it possible as he can.

He grab his guitar, "Your favorite song." Irene whispered, laying her head at his shoulder.

The strum of guitar started, the note that is very familiar to their ears.

"Kamukha mo si Paraluman,
Noong tayo'y bata pa.
At ang galing-galing mong sumayaw..."

Ang Huling El Bimbo by Eraserheads

Greggy sigh, watching the developed picture of Irene, "Ang lapit mo, pero nakukuha lang kita sa camera ko." He whispered.

"Hindi ko alam kung ano ba 'to?" He added, "Maybe crush, Infatuation o love kita?"

They are too young, too young to know what's the definition of real love.

Even Irene, who knows how to describe a things, but she can't still find an exact and real definition of love.

Greggy chuckling, listening to Irene's comments at the picture he taken. Irene's bag was on Greggy's front while his bag is on his bag, he offered it always— everyday Greggy know how Irene's bag is heavy.

"Ang ganda!"

"Ang galing!"

"Ang ganda neto!"

He's just smiling there, not minding the comments but only Irene's voice.

"I thought you don't like ballet?" He asked walking at the small street to take a short cut.

"Yes, my heart still with folk dances." She admit.

Greggy just nodded, "What if turuan mo'ko?"

Irene laugh, "Hahahaha! Ayaw mo naman kapag seryoso na ako."