wedding day

Once upon a time, there is a princess youngest among the royal children, all in her life she caused no heartache to her parents,the king and the queen. Except, she had to leave to seek another palace. No matter how difficult it was, her first hero, her first love, her dad, should accompany her away. At the gate of the new palace, the king whispered, "A troupe of soldiers can not hurt me, but a drop of ear from you is enough to launch a war."

At first Greggy can't understand why Ferdinand hardly let go of his youngest daughter, his last born, his only Irene.

He can still clearly remember the time where Irene walk in isle with his father.

It breaks his heart remembering those good days, the day where he can legally and officially call Irene as his wife, as Mrs. Araneta.

Now that it's been forty years they are wed lock together, he saw how fast the time was, when the children are young, the first time he hold them until the last time in their wedding.

Last time, he had a conversation with his unica hija. The only rose in the family, the time where he let go of his selfish self, and the time where he understood what Ferdinand meant in his position.

"Dad..." Georgia whispered, holding his hand. "Ayaw mo naman sigurong panoorin lang ako mag isa palakad ng altar hindi ba?"

Greggy sigh, "I know, if that's make you happy naman syempre dun na din ako."

"But you seem look like not like happy."

"I'm happy, deep inside me is happy."

"Hindi mo ba pinagkakatiwalaan si Jonathan?" She asked, the question that she always asking.

"Hindi ko pinagkakatiwalaan yung tukso." Greggy answer, "Walang tukso dad, hinding hindi magkakaroon ng tukso." She answered.

Greggy nodded, "Sige."

"Daddy!" She hug him, "Parang di bukal sa loob mo."

"No, malas ang pagiging bukal na loob sa ganyang usapan." He answered.

Before the wedding day, Greggy and Irene rush to Vigan to see the church if it's already ready for the big event.

The beautiful white and gold metropolitan cathedral of Vigan, more shine with the flowers and veins that wrapped the big front of the church.

They both walk in, the red carpet isn't there yet. The sides of aisle having the combination of peony and roses. The pinkish, white, redish color balancing the mood of the church.

"Greggy?" Irene whispered, sitting at the seat in the first row.

"Hmm?" He hummed, their hands intertwined to each other.

"Did you ever think na pakasalan ako ulit?" She asked.

Greggy look at her, "No?"

Of course, it annoyed Irene. "Greggy?"

"What?" Greggy turn to see her.

"Bahala ka dyan mag hanap ka ng iba mong kasama." Irene stand up, Greggy chuckled, "Dear naman di mo pa nga tinatanong kung bakit."

"Oh? Bakit?" Irene sat down again.

"Because once is already enough... Enough for me to prove that I love you, I cherish and treasure you. It's already enough to prove to your father that I won't hurt you, I won't leave you even what circumstances we will face." He answered, "I already prove to the almighty God, that I'm always here in poorer and richer, in your sick and in health, in sadness and in your happiness."