sweetest dream

A prom night. Gregorio sipping his juice while staring at the girl in the corner.

"Maganda talaga." He whispered to his self.

Irene who is waiting for her best friend, she caught Greggy's eyes.

"Hindi ko kilala." She said to herself, "Syempre joke lang crush ko yan eh." She added as she chuckled.

Greggy stand up, he walk towards where Irene is. But he suddenly stop when a boy approaches her.

"Ano lumapit na ba?" The boy asked Irene.

"Lalapit pa ata..." Irene answered, "Kaso sumingit ka." She added rolling her eyes to her boy best friend.

"Ay sorry eto na nga. Aalis na ulit." The boy said as he bid a good bye to her.

Greggy feel shy to approach her, so he stop, in the middle thinking other things to do so he won't feel awkward.

He later on went outside the area. He sit down in the bench. Having the cool air passing him and the nigh sky looks like moving.

"Uy! Greg." Irene approach him. Greggy turn his head towards her.

"Oh? Bakit ka nandito?" Greggy doesn't like to sound rude on his question.

"Wala mag pa pahangin lang." Irene answered sitting beside him. "Ikaw?" Tanong niya pabalik.

Greggy look up at the sky, "Wala... Masyadong maingay sa loob." Sagot niya kay Irene

"Sama ka? May ipapakita ako sayo." Irene said standing up.

Greggy smiled, "Finally." He whispered to his self before nodding.

They went to the secret garden of the school.

"Woah~ I never saw this one." Greggy said. It's a place that filled of flowers, grass, a leaves curtains.

The only light that they have is the moon and the street light outside of it.

Greggy look at her, even in the dark. She shines at her own.

"Parang diwata." Greggy said pertaining to Irene.

"Prinsesa you said." Irene chuckled when the first time they talk. Greggy compared her to the princesses.

"Iba ngayon eh." Greggy giggles.

Irene watching him, can't help but to smile widely.

Irene get the violin she puts behind it. She really planned it together with her bestfriend.

She played a beautiful melody, a melody that isn't familiar to Greggy but he like it.

Greggy capture her playing the violin. Watching her playing her instrument, with the shine on her eyes... Greggy can't help to fall in love.

Falling in love deeper.

"Talented talaga!" Greggy commented after she play. It's just short piece of music

"Hindi naman." Irene humbly said.

Greggy stare at her, like how he used to.

"May sasabihin ako Irene." Greggy said waiting for her reaction.

"Ano yun?" Irene who is curious asked.

"Gusto kasi kita!" he confessed.

"Mahal na kita." Irene said to him.

Greggy approaching her, holding her cheeks.

Hahalik sana siya nang biglang nawala ang lahat

"Huy pre..." Pag yugyog ni Bongbong sa katawan ni Greggy.

Greggy look up, "Ah panaginip lang..." He said to his self as he sigh.

"Ang tagal nang tulog mo! Nakakahiya, buti na lang wala yung prof natin." sabi ni Bongbong.

Greggy feel disappointed, "Malapit na nga nang gigising pa." He stand up and carry his bag.

"Anong sabi mo?" Bongbong asked him leaving the classroom.

"Wala tara na. Hindi mo ba susunduin kapatid mo?" Greggy asked putting his hand on his shoulder.

"Susunduin, kaya mauna ka na hindi ka naman uuwi ng dorm dahil weekend na bukas." Bongbong said at him.

"Sasama ako!" Greggy exclaimed excitedly.

"Nako pare ha! Nakakahalata na ako sayo?" Bongbong look at him.

"Tigil mo yan. Ayoko pang umuwi kasi." Greggy denied, even Bongbong can really feel him.

"Hi Irene!" Greggy waved his hand when the two spotted her.

"Hello... Manong." Irene smile at Greggy before she look at her brother.

"Tara na hatid natin tong kolokoy kong kaibigan." Bongbong said started to walk.

Greggy chuckled, walking on the side road with Irene on his side.

Telling many stories on what happened on her day, while Greggy just listen and catching a glance with her.

"Oh to walk with her, being my girlfriend." Greggy thought. 

Maybe he will just continue dreaming about Irene since he is a little bit dumb to confess.

While Irene can't also confess because she doesn't want to take the first move for Greggy.