Location

Commonwealth

Where they first meet, and they will eventually meet again in Commonwealth.

As usual, Commonwealth is known for the traffic it's holding. Greggy closes his eyes, "Bakit kasi taga Fairview pa tong kapatid ko, magpapakalayo na nga sa ma traffic pa."

Irene was already late, she sat down beside Greggy. "Hello? Andyan na ba yung prof? Nasa bus pa ako pero malapit na." Irene said talking in a low voice.

Greggy look at her, she's wearing a nursing uniform and the i.d lace declaring her school.

He look down to see his i.d, he's already graduated a year ago but he still use it for discounts.

It was an hour passes when the bus still not moving, "Wala na naman." Greggy commented silently.

Irene can't even hold her sleepiness, her head lay on Greggy's shoulder. He let her even she's a stranger he knows how tired she is.

Irene head was swaying while she's sleeping, Greggy figuring it out will he stop it. His hand went in front of her face with a distance.

"Manong para!" Greggy said as he stand up, Irene head slowly moving away from his shoulder.

She's not asleep when Greggy protecting her head.

She watch Greggy walking away, "Miss pwede makiupo?" A stranger ask.

"Yes." She move on Greggy's seat earlier and saw a wallet, she kept it on her bag.

"Tangina te nahulog ko ata yung wallet ko." Greggy said when he can't find it.

"Saan?" Patricia ask.

"Anong saan? Malay ko edi sana kung alam ko nahanap ko o nakuha ko agad. Andun lahat ng lisensya ko." He is frustrated.

"Maybe a good samaritan will bring it back to you." His ate answered.

"May ganon pa ba?" He massage his forehead.

"Yes, malay natin diba?" She sigh.

When Irene classes finished and have an spare time to look at the wallet. She opened it.

The first thing she saw is a baby picture, a baby boy. Irene found it cute, "It might be his son." She commented.

An engineer license, and driver license with different types of cards and atm card.

Gregorio Maria Araneta III

"Ang tanda naman ng pangalan hahaha!" She can't help but to laugh about his name.

"But he's young naman ah?" The age that indicate is 25.

"He have the same age with Bongbong." She look at the money, it's just a thousand bill.

As she keep looking at the wallet, there's a memory card. "Sorry sa pagiging chismosa pero di naman siguro to masisira yung cellphone ko no?"

She put it on her phone, going to the file manager to look what's inside it.

There are various albums, such as songs, full of OPM and classical songs.

"Ohh he have a good sense of music."

An albums of photos.

PATties sometimes PATis
It's just a picture of him and Patricia.

Elvirawr pangit
And a picture of Elvira, unlike of his ate Patricia puro walang matitino.

Bhoxz mapagm4h4l 20
And it's him, a lot of pictures.